Post a reply

Coral U K Championship Semi Final 1: Bingham v O'Sullivan !

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 25th of November~Sunday 7th of December at the Barbican Center in York.

Semi Final 1: Stuart Bingham v Ronnie O'Sullivan

Saturday December 6th @1pm

In the first Semi Final its a all Essex Affair as Stuart Bingham tries to get the Better of Ronnie O'Sullivan in yet another UK Championship.

Can he do it Again or will Ronnie extend his overall lead in the head to head?

Click Here for Head to Head

Overall O'Sullivan leads 11-2
Main Tournaments O'Sullivan leads 6-2
UK Championship Bingham leads 2-0

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Coral U K Championship Semi Final 1: Bingham v O'Sulliv

Postby Andre147

Hopefully Bingo won't win it for a 3rd time, all in Uk Champs amusingly.

Ronnie definately wont get away with some basic errors like he did in some frames against McGill for instance, he could have easily lost that match 6-4 had Ants won, for instance,those frames when he missed yeallow and green.

I expect Ronnie to step it up, and the fact it's the semis of such an important tournament such as this, plus being one table setup, I'll be very surprised and upset really if Ronnie loses this match.

I could say it could be a close one, but this tournament has offred us so many surprises that one player might run away with it, hopefully it'll be Ronnie :-D

Postby Snooker Overdrive

I'm not sure how well Bingham was playing today. I only watched the decider and he was good in it but he said in his post match interview that "I sat in my chair at 5-5 and I thought how am I level? I felt good but just a bit spaced out today - I don't know why."

Sounds like Bingham also has to improve to reach the final...

Postby Cannonball

AC or LT? wrote:Don't really think two separate threads are necessary for Best of 11 semi-finals.

Yep.

Gonna be close. Can't pick a winner here.

Postby Andre147

Yeah both players have, Dotty went 4-1 up playing some attacking and inspired Snooker, then Bingo reduced to 4-3 which included a ton, but then Dotty won the next frame with a 65 contribution to move to 5-3.

Bingo won 2 scrappy frames to level the match at 5-5, Dotty had a chance but didnt make the most of it, but when attempting a safety shot went in off and Bingo cleared up with another ton to win the match 6-5.

Dotty had his chances from 5-3, but didnt take them.

So yeah both Ronnie and Bingo have to improve, hopefully in Ronnie's case at least the one table setup means he will.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:Yeah both players have, Dotty went 4-1 up playing some attacking and inspired Snooker, then Bingo reduced to 4-3 which included a ton, but then Dotty won the next frame with a 65 contribution to move to 5-3.

Bingo won 2 scrappy frames to level the match at 5-5, Dotty had a chance but didnt make the most of it, but when attempting a safety shot went in off and Bingo cleared up with another ton to win the match 6-5.

So yeah both Ronnie and Bingo have to improve, hopefully in Ronnie's case at least the one table setup means he will.

Bingo will have to play the crowd now. They will all be rooting for Ronnie. Into the lion's den for Bingo.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:Yeah both players have, Dotty went 4-1 up playing some attacking and inspired Snooker, then Bingo reduced to 4-3 which included a ton, but then Dotty won the next frame with a 65 contribution to move to 5-3.

Dott had a horrible kick when he was in and looking fluent at 4-1 and then momentum just disappeared. Didn't help that Ballrun was living up to his name after that point.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

Dott had a horrible kick when he was in and looking fluent at 4-1 and then momentum just disappeared. Didn't help that Ballrun was living up to his name after that point.

Yeah but that kick is no excuse whatsover for him to have lost that match, he had more than enough chances to win it from 5-3 up but coudn't take them. It may have ruined his momentum to possibly go 5-1 up, but no way did that kick cost him the match because as I said he had so many chances after that. His own fault really he didn't take them.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I'm going out this evening, and have to spend time getting ready this afternoon.

What's happened to me? I never used to go out when snooker was on, and never got dressed up for anything.

Am I growing up?

You aren't living up to your user nickname :no:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm going out this evening, and have to spend time getting ready this afternoon.

What's happened to me? I never used to go out when snooker was on, and never got dressed up for anything.

Am I growing up?

You aren't living up to your user nickname :no:

I hang my head in shame.

In shame. :(