Post a reply

Re: Coral U K Championship Semi Final 1: Bingham v O'Sulliv

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:rubbish. I just got shaving cream on my sofa.

this isnt twitter #snookersemifinalisntshaving

It's live chat. We can go off topic. :bird:

lol and you do <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:rubbish. I just got shaving cream on my sofa.

this isnt twitter #snookersemifinalisntshaving

It's live chat. We can go off topic. :bird:

lol and you do <laugh>

Remember my fascinating facts from The Masters? :lol:

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Both had tons of chances but Ronnie takes it. Extremely important frame this could be.

For me tis more importatn for Bingo than it is for Ronnie. Ronnie 3-1 down can comback from that, but Bingo needs to be 3-1 up to have a decent chance.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Both had tons of chances but Ronnie takes it. Extremely important frame this could be.

For me tis more importatn for Bingo than it is for Ronnie. Ronnie 3-1 down can comback from that, but Bingo needs to be 3-1 up to have a decent chance.

I don't know why you're thinking like that. It's not like as if Ronnie is playing to a standard in this tournament so far where I'd be thinking like that.

Postby SnookerFan

I was in Telford when Bingham first beat Ronnie. I was watching Shaun Murphy vs Patrick Wallace, so didn't k ow the result until after it happened.

There was only five people watching Murphy. One was me, and one was CJ from Eggheads. Good times.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:I was in Telford when Bingham first beat Ronnie. I was watching Shaun Murphy vs Patrick Wallace, so didn't k ow the result until after it happened.

There was only five people watching Murphy. One was me, and one was CJ from Eggheads. Good times.

Roland was telling me about one session at the UK where Ronnie was playing and Dotty was playing Robin Hull as the World champ and no one was watching until he went to that side.