Post a reply

Re: Coral U K Championship Semi Final 1: Bingham v O'Sulliv

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Both had tons of chances but Ronnie takes it. Extremely important frame this could be.

For me tis more importatn for Bingo than it is for Ronnie. Ronnie 3-1 down can comback from that, but Bingo needs to be 3-1 up to have a decent chance.

I don't know why you're thinking like that. It's not like as if Ronnie is playing to a standard in this tournament so far where I'd be thinking like that.

Maybe but I'm still confident in Ronnie, never discount his comeback capabilities.

Mind you, last year he was also 3-1 down to Bingo and then went 4-1 down, made it 4-3, Bingo went 5-3,Ronnie 5-4 and Bingo won 6-4...

Hopefully Ronnie starts better after MSI, definately needs to.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:How the buck is Bingham potting all these plants?!

What has surprised me the most is his excelent potting, against Dotty that was superb and here it isnt far off that.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:How the buck is Bingham potting all these plants?!

What has surprised me the most is his excelent potting, against Dotty that was superb and here it isnt far off that.

He's a runaway train at the moment. Thankfully the interval usually turn things around.

last year it didnt :chin:

Ronnie is running out of position often in this tournament and recently to be fair, needs to have more cue ball control I think to make more frame winning breaks.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Big interviwe with Ronnie here...

But nothing new to be fair.

nothing new but these days he does a great interview and very respectful what he says about other players very different from some of his fans.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Bingham dissing Ronnie fans.... :lol:

He obviously doesnt know me, SO or TR around here :wave:

There's a difference between snooker fans whose favourite player is Ronnie and Ronnie fans.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Bingham dissing Ronnie fans.... :lol:

He obviously doesnt know me, SO or TR around here :wave:

There's a difference between snooker fans whose favourite player is Ronnie and Ronnie fans.

Us 3 are the first you mentioned <ok>