Topic locked

Re: Coral U K Championship Quarter Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Clara8633

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The Trump match could be over before Maguire and Fu are out of their mid session interval.

I don't think so, since the latter match's mid-session interval is already here.

Maguire's match seems to be a step behind Trump's, and going in the same direction.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The Trump match could be over before Maguire and Fu are out of their mid session interval.

Was thinking the same <laugh>

Mavis has been so unlucky at times in this match, but trump has to be said also playing well.

He is the heavy favourite for the title I think, maybe only inspired performances by Mags or Ronnie may stop him.

Postby Cannonball

Not been a great comp for the SWSA boys.

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Trump getting away with stuff again :roll:

A mate plays like this as well. If he misses, he misses big and the ball has enough pace to finish a long way off the pocket. Ends up leaving little on. Good tactic.

Postby Andre147

Hopefully Trump wins this frame, Mavis... well... feel sory for him, was unlucky at times in this match, he's a much better player than what he showed so far.

I would love if mavis won a ranker someday, deserves it.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:Mags. <doh>

C'mon Marco, put the grumpy sod out. I remember his against boom-chang, what a sore loser.

Postby Cannonball

DT just said he needs to have an early night to get ready for the Ronnie match. Why, it's not like he's going to do any background research in then morning...

Postby Andre147

Feel sory for Mavis, but thats Snooker I suppose :roll:

Mags also appears to go through unless Fu comebacks, unlikely I think, so Mags v Judd should be a cracking Semi, Mags has a pretty decent record against him.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I have a funny feeling that we won't see a Ronnie v Trump final, I think one of them will lose tomorrow but I really don't know who...

You know what, we may see a repeat of the Welsh Open Final from 2013...

Hopefully that wont happen.

Postby Cannonball

TheRocket wrote:Maguire has a good record against Trump.

This is the problem with the 11 framers, bit of a lottery. Over 17 frames Trump and Ronnie would be favourites in my book.