Topic locked

Re: Coral U K Championship Last 16 Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

Yes SO but even so if Bingo makes the semis for instance and Ronnie too, well Bingo has beaten him here twice, so it's not garanteed by any means, neither is McGill for that matter.

But I agree Trump is his biggest threat.

Postby TheRocket

Vallomas wrote:The fact is that almost an hour after Ronnie's 147, I can't concetrate on Mags Vs Morris match.

Yeah, have the same feeling. A maximum always gives you such a buzz, and even more if it's Ronnie O'Sullivan who makes it because he always makes it look so easy. You feel kinda strange afterwards when watching "normal snooker" again.

Postby AC or LT?

Vallomas wrote:The fact is that almost an hour after Ronnie's 147, I can't concetrate on Mags Vs Morris match.

Same, I started watching a bit and turned it off. Went back to doing productive stuff, probably for the better to be honest - this weeks been a bit of a one-way street (headed south down Everest) on that front..

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:Ronnie made a 147, being lucky with the blue ball a bit, and his disciples going mental and wetting themselves again... pmsl

FFS why even bother posting a deluded comment like that? rofl pmsl rofl

Just get out of here if you continue with those deluded posts... you should just congratulate Ronnie, but obviosuly thats too much too ask for you :wave:

Postby Andre147

I congratulated your beloved Selby on a briliant 147 here last year, but obviosuly yourre just a deluded poster with comments like that..

Lucky rofl rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby TheRocket

Jester82 wrote:Ronnie made a 147, being lucky with the blue ball a bit, and his disciples going mental and wetting themselves again... pmsl

Wow dude, you're a bigger troll than I expected. If you had the character, you'd just congratulate him for a brillant maximum like many ROS' supporters also congratulated Selby for his great maximum last year. But you don't seem to be capable of doing that.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:

Just get out of here if you continue with those deluded posts... you should just congratulate Ronnie, but obviosuly thats too much too ask for you :wave:

Andre sorry but it works both ways and the stick some Ronnie fans has given out this week has been disgraceful that post although Stupid by Jester it doesent even come close to the likes of Cannonball and some others.

Postby Andre147

Harrison101 wrote:"I would like to make 1,000."

That's a terrifying thought.

He can if he plays long enough, plus he would have to score really well in the coming seasons aswell.

If he makes 800 or 850+ tons that will be a very good benchmark.

Postby Jester82

Andre147 wrote:

And here is the apostle Andre. Brought some frankincense for the disbelievers? Wish you a good trip back to the realm of Ronnie...may his father God guide you and the holy spirit be with you!

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Andre sorry but it works both ways and the stick some Ronnie fans has given out this week has been disgraceful that post although Stupid by Jester it doesent even come close to the likes of Cannonball and some others.

lol I know Wild and maybe they deserve it a bit, glad I'm not one of them <ok> but nevertheless its stupid from him to make comments like that. pmsl

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

And here is the apostle Andre. Brought some frankincense for the disbelievers? Wish you a good trip back to the realm of Ronnie...may his father God guide you and the holy spirit be with you!

rofl pmsl

Postby AC or LT?

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Can we assume Cannonballs been banned and that's why he's not dishing out his peculiar flavour of impartial armchair analysis to us?

Postby Jester82

TheRocket wrote:

Wow dude, you're a bigger troll than I expected. If you had the character, you'd just congratulate him for a brillant maximum like many ROS' supporters also congratulated Selby for his great maximum last year. But you don't seem to be capable of doing that.

May I disbelieving as I am bow down to his greatness and acknowledge as he has accepted the suffering of the mankind and may his spirit never get dimmed before the breaking of the world, but shine through! May you spread his word, stranger from the Levant!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Records are very important for Ronnie nowadays. He's extremely focused on adding whatever he can to that already glorious CV. It just amazing what he has achieved since early 2012, he's really pushing his case for being the greatest of all time...

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

May I disbelieving as I am bow down to his greatness and acknowledge as he has accepted the suffering of the mankind and may his spirit never get dimmed before the breaking of the world, but shine through! May you spread his word, stranger from the Levant!

rofl pmsl rofl

Postby Skullman

Decent evening of snooker then :D

Compete carnage in my accommodation tonight so when and played card with some friends.

First live max. Called ROS going for it first ball of frame 5. He let me down there, but did the business in the end. Selt was awful, and it weren't for the max, not really a match worth watching.

Mags was decent, not MJW match good but good enough. Made some tidy breaks. Don't know if you noticed Morris and Mags stopping and watching the max from about the 14th red.

:-D