Topic locked

Re: Coral U K Championship Last 16 Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Decent evening of snooker then :D

Compete carnage in my accommodation tonight so when and played card with some friends.

First live max. Called ROS going for it first ball of frame 5. He let me down there, but did the business in the end. Selt was awful, and it weren't for the max, not really a match worth watching.

Mags was decent, not MJW match good but good enough. Made some tidy breaks. Don't know if you noticed Morris and Mags stopping and watching the max from about the 14th red.

:-D

You said it the other day Skull when I was refering that I thought a 147 would be made and then you said hopefully with you there at the venue..

Turns out to be your first live maxi :-D Happy for you mate, you're a great and respectful fan, so you fully deserve it :hatoff: Hopefully I'll get to see one one day as well right where the action is.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:Fu not happy about the tables either: "The conditions in York over the last week have been disappointing, for one of the biggest UK comps", on Twitter.

Fu has twitter?

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Fu not happy about the tables either: "The conditions in York over the last week have been disappointing, for one of the biggest UK comps", on Twitter.

Fu has twitter?

No, that was just some of his quotes I took from Twitter from a journalist, sory for the confusion.