Topic locked

Re: Coral U K Championship Last 32 Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Just got in and Stevens getting smashed it seems. Higgins playing very well or Stevens just bad?

Should have been 3-2.

Looks like a spanking but its not on the table.

Postby TheRocket

Well, Higgins is making the important clearances when it matters, that's what he does very well in this match. Stevens made his biggest mistakes in the third and fourth frame when he should have won both frames but he missed two sitters.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Well, Higgins is making the important clearances when it matters, that's what he does very well in this match. Stevens made his biggest mistakes in the third and fourth frame when he should have won both frames but he missed two sitters.

Yeah frames 3 and 4 so far have made the difference so far in Stevens point of view.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:Another famous Judd Trump choke in progress here.....

its not a choke.

hes taken things for granted

Postby Wildey

Nigel Bond 4-2 Anthony McGill
John Higgins 5-2 Matthew Stevens
Fraser Patrick 2-5 Judd Trump
David Gilbert 2-4 David Morris

Postby Andre147

motorhead wrote:REALLY looking forward for a Higgins-ROS

Higgins I think will reach the Quarters at least..

as for Ronnie.. he still has quite a bit to do, Woolaston could well beat Ronnie.. if Ronnie does beat him however, then yeah that match is very likely.

Postby motorhead

Andre147 wrote:
motorhead wrote:REALLY looking forward for a Higgins-ROS

Higgins I think will reach the Quarters at least..

as for Ronnie.. he still has quite a bit to do, Woolaston could well beat Ronnie.. if Ronnie does beat him however, then yeah that match is very likely.

looked good today, I too think he should make QF, could get a big boost going into a match against Robbo/Walden/Bingham

Postby Cannonball

What is it with people on here, why do you dislike Trump so much? He's done nothing wrong in my book. He's a bit flash but hardly a nasty person.

Justify yourselves.

Postby Skullman

Just speaking for myself, I liked him early on, but after he won the 2011 UK he seemed to get a bit big for his boots and was very arrogant.

I have started warming up to him again as he seems to have matured, but every time I think that he goes and says something stupid again.

Don't know about the rest. Maybe they don't like ROS having competition? :redneck: