Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Final !!!

Postby Andre147

If Ronnie hadn't got a chance in frame 4 I wouldnt have been so upset, but the fact he did shows he really should have been 3-1 up...

Like TR said, a good start after MSI is key now, because let's face it Ronnie can't play much better than what he did in the first 2 frames.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:If Ronnie hadn't got a chance in frame 4 I wouldnt have been so upset, but the fact he did shows he really should have been 3-1 up...

Like TR said, a good start after MSI is key now, because let's face it Ronnie can't play much better than what he did in the first 2 frames.

And Trump can't play much better than he did in the last 2 frames.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Trump won the first big frame of the day. But I'm not too worried, Ronnie is playing very well and trump won many of these big frames in their world championship semi final without ever really threatening Ronnie.

I hope so, but frame 4 was a big one already, could prove important because it gives Judd confidence after the start Ronnie had.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:If Ronnie hadn't got a chance in frame 4 I wouldnt have been so upset, but the fact he did shows he really should have been 3-1 up...

jesus christ he was hardly out of 1st gear in frame 3 and 4 lol

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Yeah, it's wishful thinking to suggest Trump can't play any better than that.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

1st gear <laugh>

He must have played in reverse a lot lately then.

Postby Wildey

Just checked Last year there was 9 frames in the first session .

and as i was typing Clive confirmed that

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

1st gear <laugh>

Judd has played better than this in this tournament

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

1st gear <laugh>

Judd has played better than this in this tournament

Obviously I meant under the circumstances. Major final, close match against a player who beat him in the last 2 encounters.

Postby Wildey

Ronnie is starting the second part of the session like he he did in the first 2 frames of the match.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:4-2. That didn't take long.

Judd has to step up. Think his highest break is 40 so far.

Was waiting for you to mention patterns, now Judd wins the next 2 frames right....

Anyway, Ronnie will be aiming at a 6-3 lead now.

Anything less would be kinda disapoiting.

Postby Wildey

Lets be honest this is a dominating performance from Ronnie Judd not scored in 4 out of 6 frames