Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Finals Weekend !!!!

Postby Wildey

motorhead wrote:Oh dear who are these commies? Been following all week without audio commentary as I was at work. Don't like them at all so far.

Clive Everton and Neal Foulds .

and you dont like them?

Postby Wildey

AC or LT? wrote:Letting your opponent in off the break off is incredibly poor

They all do it at points in their career.

you cant break off perfect every time

Postby motorhead

Wildey wrote:
motorhead wrote:Oh dear who are these commies? Been following all week without audio commentary as I was at work. Don't like them at all so far.

and you dont like them?

Don't know guess I got too used to Eurosport ones which I like, specially Joe Johnson.

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:
Wildey wrote:

and you dont like them?

Don't know guess I got too used to Eurosport ones which I like, specially Joe Johnson.

Could be worse. When the BBC commentate on Ronnie, they suck up to him way too much. It might as well be a tape recording of two guys orgasming.

Postby motorhead

SnookerFan wrote:
motorhead wrote:
Wildey wrote:

and you dont like them?

Could be worse. When the BBC commentate on Ronnie, they suck up to him way too much. It might as well be a tape recording of two guys orgasming.

:-D

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:The ronnie of old would have made five consecutive 147s by now

That happened in almost all of Ronnie's matches.

yup