Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 1

Postby Muppet147

Skullman wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:The standard of play is a lot lower than in the previous match.

Either of these two will be put to the sword tonight.

ROS was poor at this stage in his match too :wave:

I don't think you were watching the same match.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:

One match is diferent from the other, so no garantees. Especially if Ronnie plays Fu as Marco has a pretty good record against him.

Logic and Muppet dont go together too well

Postby Muppet147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

One match is diferent from the other, so no garantees. Especially if Ronnie plays Fu as Marco has a pretty good record against him.

Logic and Muppet dont go together too well

Funny because you and sh*t for brains get on like a house on fire.

Postby Andre147

Unless Murphy really turns it on from now, it's a Ronnie v Fu quarter-Final.

If thats the case, Marco can easily play much better as Ronnie inspires him to when he plays against him.

Postby Skullman

Marco does look better than he was at the start of the match. He could still miss a sitter, but generally makes a bigger break before he does.

Postby Andre147

As I said, we may see a totally diferent Fu against Ronnie, so I don't think ROS will be taking him lightly, he never does anyway. In his "Running" book, Ronnie described him as being one of those players who always plays well against him, and that is very true.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 wrote:As I said, we may see a totally diferent Fu against Ronnie, so I don't think ROS will be taking him lightly, he never does anyway. In his "Running" book, Ronnie described him as being one of those players who always plays well against him, and that is very true.

Well, Ronnie does tend to leave players chances. So if they are playing well, the match can be close. But if Ronnie is playing really well, they have no real chance.

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:Fu is another who isn't afraid to play Ronnie. :hatoff:

Doesn't mean he'll win this evening, of course. But Ronnie can't afford to take him lightly.

You are notorious for championing all Ronnie's opponents.

Hopefully, it will be a 6-0 thrashing by O'Sullivan and you will run away weeping into your kebab.

Postby vodkadiet

Muppet147 wrote:Vodka, while I agree with your sentiments, I fear the dim-witted Wild will take issue with them. Doesn't he know that saying he wants to keep politics out of snooker is a political statement in itself?

Muppet, I doubt Wild knows much outside of that 12ft x 6ft cloth. Anyway, the point stands, ITV and other tv companies are shoving the red poppy down everyone's throats. I think players shouldn't be forced to wear them. It is a dictatorship, and strangles freedom of thought.

The fact that this tournament is giving way to a meaningless football match tomorrow proves what a joke it is!

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Vodka, while I agree with your sentiments, I fear the dim-witted Wild will take issue with them. Doesn't he know that saying he wants to keep politics out of snooker is a political statement in itself?

Muppet, I doubt Wild knows much outside of that 12ft x 6ft cloth. Anyway, the point stands, ITV and other tv companies are shoving the red poppy down everyone's throats. I think players shouldn't be forced to wear them. It is a dictatorship, and strangles freedom of thought.

The fact that this tournament is giving way to a meaningless football match tomorrow proves what a joke it is!

Surely it is against a person's human rights to force them to wear a poppy? I'm sure a decent lawyer somewhere could end this nonsense in a heartbeat.

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:

Doesn't mean he'll win this evening, of course. But Ronnie can't afford to take him lightly.

Hopefully, it will be a 6-0 thrashing by O'Sullivan and you will run away weeping into your kebab.

Honestly, ROS doesn't need you to boast for him. And snookerfan didn't say Fu would win. If Marco Fu does better than lose 6-0 today, I'll come back to your post :-D

Postby Muppet147

Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

Honestly, ROS doesn't need you to boast for him. And snookerfan didn't say Fu would win. If Marco Fu does better than lose 6-0 today, I'll come back to your post :-D

I didn't say it would happen; I said I hoped it would happen.

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Hopefully, it will be a 6-0 thrashing by O'Sullivan and you will run away weeping into your kebab.

Yes, but you said it in such a defiant way. This isn't the first time you boasted about ROS.

Postby Muppet147

Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Hopefully, it will be a 6-0 thrashing by O'Sullivan and you will run away weeping into your kebab.

Yes, but you said it in such a defiant way. This isn't the first time you boasted about ROS.

You may call it boasting. I call it stating fact.