Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 1

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Wildey wrote:everyone declines at some point and it happens slowly.

decline blablabla

but he isnt in decline. its a slump of form

according to many here selby would be in a massive decline considering his performance yesterday and the whole season. didnt produce anything this season

and the chap against he plays is also a 38 year old player

stop the nonesense

u cant judge on some tournamens if he is in decline or not.

in higgins case u could observe it that he didnt play anything near his best since 2011. if ronnie starts playing like this still after two years then i gonna admit he is in decline

did i mention Ronnie has declined? no i bucking didn't i said and i repeat Everyone Declines at some point and it happens slowly or do you expect Ronnie on a Zimerframe playing at 90?

Hahaha post of the day <ok>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Skullman wrote:3-2 ROS. Let's see how Bingo responds.

He won,t,he had numerous chances,but did,nt make the most of em. :mood:

Nonsense, Ronnie spoted a great plant in this frame and duly win it with a ton..

There you go with your numerous chances talk :zzz:

Ronnie has played very well so far, just admit it ffs.

Postby hendry_fan

Buckin hell,wtf was that Stuart!,a disasterous safety,leaves Ronnie a penalty without a goalie,no need to hand it on a gold plate!. :wild:

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Skullman wrote:3-2 ROS. Let's see how Bingo responds.

He won,t,he had numerous chances,but did,nt make the most of em. :mood:

Nonsense, Ronnie spoted a great plant in this frame and duly win it with a ton..

There you go with your numerous chances talk :zzz:

Ronnie has played very well so far, just admit it ffs.

Bingo has had numerous chances in this entire match,go and wash those tomatos you,ve got on your eyes,i was,nt goin on about that frame you silly dumpling . :td: <laugh>

Postby Skullman

mantorok wrote:So is it over? Will I get to see this shaky Ronnie tonight or what?!

I wouldn't bother. He's declined so much, it's not worth watching him anymore.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Well done Ronnie,you certainly took your chances much better that Bingo did!. <ok>

Think I know why you're so upset... you're fearing Ronnie will break your beloved Hendry's record of tons... oh don't worry, he'll do that very soon this season :-D He's already the greatest breakbuilder of all time, but that will just confirm it even more. :hatoff: :D

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Bingo will win. Ronnie is just not firing at the moment.

As I said, you're one of the most negative ROS fans I've seen... you say that talk EVERYTIME Ronnie is behind in amatch, Christ don't you have the least confidence in the man? After you said that, Ronnie knocked in a 60 plus break and 2 brilliant back to back tons. :hatoff:

What do you expect him to do, knock a ton every frame? Even if he's behind, doesnt mean he'll lose the match at all. You definately need to have more confidence in him.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well done Ronnie,you certainly took your chances much better that Bingo did!. <ok>

Think I know why you're so upset... you're fearing Ronnie will break your beloved Hendry's record of tons... oh don't worry, he'll do that very soon this season :-D He's already the greatest breakbuilder of all time, but that will just confirm it even more. :hatoff: :D

Whats thats all about Andre!,i,m not afraid of that at all,your memory must be just as bad as your eyes,i wrote just last week that it,s only a matter of time till Ronnie breaks that Record and i wrote that i,m more bovered about him beating Hendrys titles count and World titles you tomato brain!. <laugh>

Oh,thanks for reminding me,.....here,.......

Hendry= Ranking event finals: 57 (36 titles, 21 runner-ups)

Ronnie= Ranking event finals: 38 (26 titles, 12 runner-ups)

Now up yours!. :-D

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Bingo will win. Ronnie is just not firing at the moment.

As I said, you're one of the most negative ROS fans I've seen... you say that talk EVERYTIME Ronnie is behind in amatch, Christ don't you have the least confidence in the man? After you said that, Ronnie knocked in a 60 plus break and 2 brilliant back to back tons. :hatoff:

What do you expect him to do, knock a ton every frame? Even if he's behind, doesnt mean he'll lose the match at all. You definately need to have more confidence in him.

Jinxing works. <ok>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Whats thats all about Andre!,i,m not afraid of that at all,your memory must be just as bad as your eyes,i wrote just last week that it,s only a matter of time till Ronnie breaks that Record and i wrote that i,m more bovered about him beating Hendrys titles count and World titles you tomato brain!. <laugh>

Oh,thanks for reminding me,.....here,.......

Hendry= Ranking event finals: 57 (36 titles, 21 runner-ups)

Ronnie= Ranking event finals: 38 (26 titles, 12 runner-ups)

Now up yours!. :-D

Fair enough mate <ok> Hendry is still the greatest in my eyes, Ronnie close on 2nd place.