Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 2

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:I just cannot fathom why Selby can't play his best snooker when in front.

He's just the opposite of Ronnie, Ronnie is the best frontrunner, Selby is the best coming from behind in matches. Of course it doesnt always work that way, but more often than not it does.

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:I just cannot fathom why Selby can't play his best snooker when in front.

He's just the opposite of Ronnie, Ronnie is the best frontrunner, Selby is the best coming from behind in matches. Of course it doesnt always work that way, but more often than not it does.

Yes. But is it because he relaxes at the beginning when there's no pressure, or is he just slow at adapting etc.?

Postby hendry_fan

Normaly one would say,ok,Selbys 3-1 down,but it aint a big deal for him as we all know he can comeback at you,but Judds playin some very good stuff,so it,s gonna be tough to make the comeback tonight,unless Judd starts to go down a gear. :roll:

Postby Clara8633

hendry_fan wrote:Normaly one would say,ok,Selbys 3-1 down,but it aint a big deal for him as we all know he can comeback at you,but Judds playin some very good stuff,so it,s gonna be tough to make the comeback tonight,unless Judd starts to go down a gear. :roll:

Well Trump hasn't squashed Selby like he did to Maggi :P

Postby hendry_fan

Clara8633 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Normaly one would say,ok,Selbys 3-1 down,but it aint a big deal for him as we all know he can comeback at you,but Judds playin some very good stuff,so it,s gonna be tough to make the comeback tonight,unless Judd starts to go down a gear. :roll:

Well Trump hasn't squashed Selby like he did to Maggi :P

He has,nt "squashed" him yet,but he,s trampling on him at the mom!. :irk: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Cloud Strife wrote:Judd, when on form, is probably the sweetest striker of a ball Ive ever seen.

Are you gonna become a Judd fan now Cloud?. :-D

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:So now I'm seeing my favourite player get squashed by my least favourite player. Just great.

It is isn't it :D

Postby Cloud Strife

Clara8633 wrote:So now I'm seeing my favourite player get squashed by my least favourite player. Just great.

Spare a thought for those of us that had to sit through last seasons World final.

Postby Skullman

Cloud Strife wrote:

Spare a thought for those of us that had to sit through last seasons World final.

No sparing a thought for the people who had to watch the two before?

Postby Cloud Strife

hendry_fan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Judd, when on form, is probably the sweetest striker of a ball Ive ever seen.

Are you gonna become a Judd fan now Cloud?. :-D

I like the way he plays, certainly. And I will support him when he comes up against certain players. <ok>

Postby Clara8633

Cloud Strife wrote:

<laugh> Compared to the WC, this is nothing.

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

No sparing a thought for the people who had to watch the two before?

Hold on, it's not the same situation. Hawkins and Carter are not your favourite players.

Postby Clara8633

The funny thing is, no matter how many comebacks he does, I never have faith in him when he's behind (for instance, right now) - I'm always convinced that he'll lose. And yet I'm never surprised when he does come back.

But this time I'm absolutely convinced that he'll lose.

Postby Skullman

Clara8633 wrote:The funny thing is, no matter how many comebacks he does, I never have faith in him when he's behind (for instance, right now) - I'm always convinced that he'll lose. And yet I'm never surprised when he does come back.

Know the feeling. Let's hope it's one of those nights because he's now 5-1 behind.

Postby hendry_fan

This tourneys over now for Selbs,this time he won,t make another comeback,Judds just far too consistent tonight. :roll:

Postby Clara8633

Skullman wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:The funny thing is, no matter how many comebacks he does, I never have faith in him when he's behind (for instance, right now) - I'm always convinced that he'll lose. And yet I'm never surprised when he does come back.

Know the feeling. Let's hope it's one of those nights because he's now 5-1 behind.

I've given up hope now. At least this isn't a huge ranking event.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Clara8633 wrote:
Skullman wrote:

he didnt turn up in the last major ranking events either

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Clara8633 wrote:
Skullman wrote:

After his great run in the IC he can afford a slip up :-D