Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 2

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Selby can Mix it with Davis tacticly so Steve's Strength will be nullifies by Selby.

Steve Needs to score to have half a chance of a upset.

That's right, for me the 3 greatest safety players of all time are Steve Davis, John Higgins and Mark Selby, that's jow highly I rate Selby's safety play. :hatoff:

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Selby can Mix it with Davis tacticly so Steve's Strength will be nullifies by Selby.

That's right, for me the 3 greatest safety players of all time are Steve Davis, John Higgins and Mark Selby, that's jow highly I rate Selby's safety play. :hatoff:

Although I never saw Davis during his prime I would say Selby has possibly raised the bar in safety play. There's safe and then there's unplayable.

Postby hendry_fan

mantorok wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Although I never saw Davis during his prime I would say Selby has possibly raised the bar in safety play. There's safe and then there's unplayable.

I did see Davis play in his prime and i have to say,it,s a tough call,Davis,Higgins and Selby are certainly in the top 3,in fact,i agree with Andres choice,i,d still put Davis first,Higgins 2nd,followed by Selbs.

Postby Wildey

Mark Selby takes a 3-1 lead over Steve Davis highlight so far a break of 68 in frame 3

Postby Andre147

Clearance of the tournament so far by Selby there :hatoff:

Steve... Although he was never meant to be here, still nice to see him back playing, showed a few glimpses of his old form but of course he was always up against it v the current World Champ.

Postby Andre147

Next up is the match of the round for me...

Trump v Mags.. I fancy Mags to win this one.

On the other hand, I like Judd to win it as he doesn't play Selby that often in important matches.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:Next up is the match of the round for me...

On the other hand, I like Judd to win it as he doesn't play Selby that often in important matches.

Really? I think Ronnie v Bingham, Robbo v Carter and Walden v Allen are more exciting matches...

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Davis played decent snooker but he never really had a chance against someone like Selby. Looking forward to see him again at the World Seniors next year.

I Knew there was a good reason i canceled my Sky Sport subscription they only show rubbish.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Davis played decent snooker but he never really had a chance against someone like Selby. Looking forward to see him again at the World Seniors next year.

I Knew there was a good reason i canceled my Sky Sport subscription they only show rubbish.

rofl

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Next up is the match of the round for me...

Really? I think Ronnie v Bingham, Robbo v Carter and Walden v Allen are more exciting matches...

Maybe Ronnie v Bingo but if Mags and Trump play anything like they did in their last PTC match we are in for a real treat... don't know if you watched that match, but the first 5 frames were of the highest possible quality. :bowdown:

It's not to say it will happen again here, but they always have good matches.