Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 2

Postby Clara8633

renatopt wrote:On the other hand, it's sad to see Maguire not potting a single ball. Maybe he has forgot how to play with all those reds? <laugh>

Lol xD

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:That's the only way Mags will get points on the board it seems rofl

About to say the same rofl

Only Robbo has done like I said, Judd could be the 2nd player.

Postby hendry_fan

hendry_fan wrote:I wonder what the record without pottin a ball is time wise,is it minutes,or hours!. :-D

And just as i speak,Maguire goes and rattles in a cracker of a red. <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Poor Maguire,could hardly even get a spark goin today,never mind gettin a fire blazing. :dizzy:

Great stuff from Trump!. :clap:

Postby hendry_fan

Well done Mags,it would be sumthin if he were to come back and win this match after being demolished in the first 3 frames. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Well done Mags,it would be sumthin if he were to come back and win this match after being demolished in the first 3 frames. <laugh>

Mags is well capable of that, he has a great record against Trump.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well done Mags,it would be sumthin if he were to come back and win this match after being demolished in the first 3 frames. <laugh>

Mags is well capable of that, he has a great record against Trump.

3 consecutive centuries would do the job for Mags. :-D

Postby Andre147

Should be an absolute cracker this quarter-final between Judd and Selby, they dont meet that often in important matches.

Hopefully Judd wins it.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:These post match interviews are so much better on ITV than the BBC's.

Yeah mainly because they do the frame analysis, which is great, plus Alan McManus is always spot on in his observations. :hatoff:

Postby hendry_fan

Judd been reading my post here on Snooker Island :-D ,i wrote this when the International championship was on just last week when he ended up losing 6-5 against Burnett!,....

"Trumps form really has plunged compared with the good form he once had.

Correct me if i,m wrong,but the last few matches he,s played,he,s slowed down his pace around the table Aa gear,two,he,d be as well stickin to the faster pace he once had.
Another thing that aint doin him any favours is,often when his opponent gets a bit o luck,or even when he misses an easy one,or plays a bad shot,or when he doesn,t get a good cannon,etc,he often just stands there for a good few seconds and looks in disbelief,as if it only ever happens to him,jeez,Judd,instead of pondering over stuff like that and thinking,"why me",just bl**dy well get on with it!. :td:

Changing your pace around the table and wasting a lot of time on pondering aint doing you any good whatsoever,if he gets that sorted out,he could be getting results again!".

He said along the lines of that right now in his interview with McManus and Douglas. :-D

Yep Judd,stick to the faster pace you once had,and don,t ponder,think so much,just get on with it!. <ok>

Postby Clara8633

Snooker Overdrive wrote:All the matches here at the CoC were won by the higher ranked player so far.

Hopefully this next match will be one too.

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:All the matches here at the CoC were won by the higher ranked player so far.

Judd will beat Selby on this one, honestly think he will. And if he plays like he did against Mags, every chance of doing so.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Judd will beat Selby on this one, honestly think he will. And if he plays like he did against Mags, every chance of doing so.

you said that about Hawkins yesterday too lol

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:Judd will beat Selby on this one, honestly think he will. And if he plays like he did against Mags, every chance of doing so.

Ding didn't improve in his second match yesterday and yet he still won. Trump might be another Hawkins :P

And Selby is great at his comebacks, so Trump won't be safe even if he was a few frames in front.