Post a reply

Re: International Championship Final : Allen v Walden

Postby Wildey

Sunday 2nd of November

11.30am

Mark Allen 5-4 Ricky Walden (2nd Session 10 Frames)

That was a session walden could have dominated he looked a cert to go 4-1 up at one stage only for Allen to crawl it back to 3-3.

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who said reracks make you negative? :huh:

I presume Skullman was attempting to make a joke. Nonetheless, the tedious Jester From Leicester seems to have more reracks than anyone.

Like I said earlier, what's wrong with having reracks if they (in this case, the "tedious" Jester from Leicester) feel it's more convenient?

Postby Wildey

Mark Allen started the season badly having not entered Wuxi he lost first match of the Australian Open to Fergal O'Brien 5-2 but since then he cant fail to reach finals in the other 4 events hes played in Winning £135,883 in total this season with another £60,000 available today if he wins.

Postby SnookerEd25

Wildey wrote:Mark Allen started the season badly having not entered Wuxi he lost first match of the Australian Open to Fergal O'Brien 5-2 but since then he cant fail to reach finals in the other 4 events hes played in Winning £135,883 in total this season with another £60,000 available today if he wins.

Wonder how much he has to give to Reanne?

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Allen is one of the best players to pull out an amazing pot under pressure. That brilliant opening red to lay the snooker was another example and it won him the frame.

He is indeed, Allen strives under pressure and when is back is against the wall. Still, something tells me that won't be good enough today and I think Walden will win this match.

Hopefully it will go 10-9.

The amazing thing is they will play each other again in less than a week at the CoC.