Post a reply

Re: International Championship Semi Final 2: Allen v William

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Conflicted. I don't want Allen to win, but I also want to see Carter in the CoC, which would be guaranteed with an Allen v Walden final. Maybe Williams gets to the final and loses to Walden?

I think Carter should get in the CoC anyway, he did just win a trophy. Even if it was a pathetic little one, it still makes him more worthy than just putting somebody in based on rank.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Conflicted. I don't want Allen to win, but I also want to see Carter in the CoC, which would be guaranteed with an Allen v Walden final. Maybe Williams gets to the final and loses to Walden?

I think Carter should get in the CoC anyway, he did just win a trophy. Even if it was a pathetic little one, it still makes him more worthy than just putting somebody in based on rank.

Maybe but the criteria was set and the General Cup was not part of the criteria.

6 Reds rubbish, Shootout bullocks and old farts cup was <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Maybe but the criteria was set and the General Cup was not part of the criteria.

6 Reds rubbish, Shootout bullocks and old farts cup was <doh> <doh> <doh>

No, I understand that. I just think that, even if used as a back up option, the General Cup should be used ahead of ranking position.

The point I'm making is that it's all a bit dopey. At least in the General Cup they used the same amount of reds that they'll be using next week. <laugh>

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Walden v Allen is the dream final left here, no one wants a Welsh hasbeen in the final.

Some may be opposed to the idea of a rude, sweaty and overweight Irishman.

You're saying Williams is rude?

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Walden v Allen is the dream final left here, no one wants a Welsh hasbeen in the final.

Hum.... Williams just suddently turned Irish? If he did I didn't know... :chuckle:

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

Hum.... Williams just suddently turned Irish? If he did I didn't know... :chuckle:

I was talking about Allen. I know it's difficult for you, but please try to keep up.

Postby Cloud Strife

Muppet147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

I was talking about Allen. I know it's difficult for you, but please try to keep up.

I'm afraid subtlety is lost on a lot of these people, so you need to make it more clearer in future.

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

What? rofl I know you were talking about Allen, but since Clara thought you were refering to Williams, thats why I said if Williams had suddently turned Irish.

I'm sory, but you're the one who should try to keep up :wave:

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:My mind wasn't completely on the post :P I accidentally mixed them up without thinking.

Exactly, and then Muppet and Cloud Strife suddently come like they're smarter thinking I wasn't keeping up with them rofl

Anyway... hope Williams wins the match, because as Skull would say regarding Oliver Lines, no point Williams beating his bogeyman Ronnie after all these years if he can't beat Allen in the semis.

Really hope Williams wins this title, I still think he has a ranker left in him, plus it would mean he would get the last CoC place v Robbo, and I much prefer having Williams there than Carter.