Topic locked

Re: International Championship Quarter Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

Managed to watch the last 2 frames of Milkin's match, looks like it was a good one, that break in the decider was really good, especially the opening red. :hatoff: May watch the whole of it later on.

And Walden too was pretty impressive judging by his scoring, 6-1 over Burnett with 3 tons, 2 back to back.

Walden can get very dangerous now, he always seems to play well in China as confirmed with his 2 ranking wins.

Postby Andre147

Allen v White next, White needs a good start in this one and gain a good early advantage otherwise I can only see an Allen win, especially because White's draw has been an easy one so far.

As for MJW v Ronnie <laugh> Poor old Mark finds his bogeyman waiting for him again... if this was a lesser tournament, say a PTC for instance, I would love if Mark beat Ronnie as a player of his calibre deserves it after so many consecutive beatings, but here Ronnie, in a tournament this important, easily or not, should win.

Postby Clara8633

I'd prefer Mark Williams to win because he's not as great as he was before, and it would mean a lot to him (even more than ROS) if he wins this match, let alone the tournament. So it's sympathy lol.

But I'm 100% sure that ROS will win this tournament.

Postby hendry_fan

Well thats just brilliant innit,i,ve just switched on Ronnie v Williams and what do i see,Williams misses a long red and leaves Ronnie a sitter!. :roll:

I,m really wondering if i should even bover to watch this match!. :irk:

Postby Cloud Strife

hendry_fan wrote:Well thats just brilliant innit,i,ve just switched on Ronnie v Williams and what do i see,Williams misses a long red and leaves Ronnie a sitter!. :roll:

Just enjoy the match. Forget about who is playing.

Postby Clara8633

hendry_fan wrote:Well thats just brilliant innit,i,ve just switched on Ronnie v Williams and what do i see,Williams misses a long red and leaves Ronnie a sitter!. :roll:

Then maybe you shouldn't watch it.

I'm keeping track via the live scores since I prefer to know what's going on.

Postby hendry_fan

Cloud Strife wrote:

Just enjoy the match. Forget about who is playing.

<laugh> Very humble of you Cloud!,getting humbler the older youre gettin!. ;-) :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Clara8633 wrote:Am I right to say that ROS isn't playing very smoothly right now? His breaks are small.

Your verrrrry right Clara,Williams has to capatalise when Ron has a phase like that,but he isn,t,in fact he has,nt done so for the last 12 bl**dy years!!. :td: