Topic locked

Re: International Championship Quarter Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:If she wanted to see it, she wouldn't have asked him to tuck his shirt in.

Yeah but I've never heard a ref say could see a player's underwear... she was having a close look :evilgrin:

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:If she wanted to see it, she wouldn't have asked him to tuck his shirt in.

Yeah but I've never heard a ref say could see a player's underwear... she was having a close look :evilgrin:

Or maybe it was too obvious lol.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Anyway, Allen closes to 3-2 with a good 84. This match is a much higher standard, so it's obvious that the winner'll play awful on Saturday

Doesn't mean so, but Ronnie will step it up if he has to in the semi, he usually does and this is a big tournament he wants to win.

Postby hendry_fan

Well i never!,MJW has just knocked in a century break (120) against Ronnie!!

Skullman,when was the last time MJW achieved such a feat against him?,it was,nt 12 years ago was it?. ;-) :-D

Postby Skullman

Looks like MJW has raised his game and ROS hasn't raised his in response yet. 3-3 now.

Meanwhile, Allen has taken three in a row against White to lead 4-3.

Anyway, I have to leave now. Hopefully one of these matches is still going when I get back, although it looks unlikely.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm not watching the match, but I still feel the need to make one of my always accurate predictions. Ronnie will still win.

Ronnie could give Mark WIlliams a five frame head start, and Mark Williams could make a 50-break in frame 6, and he'd still lose.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:I'm not watching the match, but I still feel the need to make one of my always accurate predictions. Ronnie will still win.

Ronnie could give Mark WIlliams a five frame head start, and Mark Williams could make a 50-break in frame 6, and he'd still lose.

Usually that would be the case, but Ronnie can't even make a break in the balls at the moment which is his bread and butter.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:I'm not watching the match, but I still feel the need to make one of my always accurate predictions. Ronnie will still win.

No, that would be Ali Carter. MJW is a different animal altogether.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

No, that would be Ali Carter. MJW is a different animal altogether.

This is true of Carter, though I don't take much pleasure from badmouthing him at the moment.

In his defence, at least Williams has beaten Ronnie in his career. And is a two time world champion, so it's not like he's some idiot.

He just seems to have a mental block about beating Ronnie. Probably coming from the length of time it's been since he has done it.