Topic locked

Re: International Championship Last 16 Discussion !!!

Postby Clara8633

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
kolompar wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Skullman wrote:Some standard this from Allen and Bingo :|

In all seriousness, I think ROS has this event barring something bizarre happening or Marco being in top form.

many tought this at the WC this year. And who knows better than you what happned in the final
every ronnie match is not a gimmie

That pink... <laugh>
masterdoctorgenius wrote:allen looks very overweight now

another stephen lee in the making

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to mention Allen is fat.

plz dont mention THAT pink

i still cant forget it.

You mean the pink ROS tried to pot into the middle pocket?

Postby Andre147

Ronnie without hitting top gear, he didn't have to, wins confortably.

Should be a cracking match tomorrow v Williams who appears to be regaining some good form.

I don't expect Ronnie to lose as he since 2002 always wins against Williams (CL pmsl ) but I think it will be a close match and Ronnie won't run way with it, for me 6-4 or 6-5 in Ronnie's favour.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie without hitting top gear, he didn't have to, wins confortably.

Should be a cracking match tomorrow v Williams who appears to be regaining some good form.

I don't expect Ronnie to lose as he since 2002 always wins against Williams (CL pmsl ) but I think it will be a close match and Ronnie won't run way with it, for me 6-4 or 6-5 in Ronnie's favour.

MJW has too much respect/fear for ROS. He'll tighten up. 6-2 or 6-3.

Postby Clara8633

I dread the ROS v MJW match, I'll be supporting the latter for sure but I don't think he'll stand a chance :/ I don't want to see him lose, especially after doing so well.

Postby Andre147

If Williams somehow wins the match though nothing would make me happiest than to se him win this title, I think he may have a ranking event still left in him, and an overseas one like this one may be his best chance, if he can win against Ronnie and put the old ghosts behind him, he can definately win the whole thing.

Postby Clara8633

In his first match Allen did a whitewash, in his second one he did a 5-frame comeback, and in his third match he's not playing very well. I wonder how he'll play tomorrow if he gets through this.

Postby Cloud Strife

I think Bingham's the only one left that's capable of beating Ronnie. Actually, I would go a few steps further and say that on current form Bingham would be favourite to beat Ronnie, should they meet.

Postby vodkadiet

O'Sullivan versus Williams, that should be over in about an hour. Williams is beaten before he sets foot on the table. Baird would have had more chance, after all he has walloped O'Sullivan before.

Postby vodkadiet

I still cannot work out how World Snooker banned the likes of Peter Francisco, Quentin Hann, and Stephen Lee, yet Jamie Burnett continues to ply his trade.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:I think Bingham's the only one left that's capable of beating Ronnie. Actually, I would go a few steps further and say that on current form Bingham would be favourite to beat Ronnie, should they meet.

Yeah agree with you, but Ronnie is playing much better in this tournament than what he did in the UK Champs last season when Bingo beat him, should they indeed meet in the semis I think Ronnie will prove too strong for him, you can see Ronnie really came here to win the title, anything but a win would be disappointing.