Topic locked

Re: International Championship Last 16 Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

One question: has anyone ever cameback from 5 nil down in a Best of 11 and won the match? Not saying Ebdon will, but I kinda would like him to, he's a battler and won't give up.

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:Fu v Milkins also has potencial to be a good match tomorrow, honestly that one is 50/50 for me.

I think Milkins will beat Fu. Milkins beat Murphy 6-1 but Fu hasn't won anything spectacularly.

Postby Skullman

I'd go with Marco personally. He's a better safety player than any of Milkins's earlier opponents, can breakbuild well and I think Milkins might be a bit more suspect now that we're getting close to the business end of the tournament.

Postby Andre147

Assuming Ronnie beats Williams and Allen beats White, a semi between Allen and Ronnie would be tasty... they haven't met for a good while, and it could be a cracking match.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:My prediction is that Ronnie will beat Williams handily. Just because he always does.

Williams just plays way too open which is manna from heaven for Ronnie. I'm surprised he doesn't try to tighten up a bit more when he plays him.