Topic locked

Re: International Championship Last 32 Discussion !!!

Postby hendry_fan

:clap: Verrrry well done Jamie!,you dug in well and it,s paid off!. :clap:

Trumps form really has plunged compared with the good form he once had.

Correct me if i,m wrong,but the last few matches he,s played,he,s slowed down his pace around the table Aa gear,two,he,d be as well stickin to the faster pace he once had.
Another thing that aint doin him any favours is,often when his opponent gets a bit o luck,or even when he misses an easy one,or plays a bad shot,or when he doesn,t get a good cannon,etc,he often just stands there for a good few seconds and looks in disbelief,as if it only ever happens to him,jeez,Judd,instead of pondering over stuff like that and thinking,"why me",just bl**dy well get on with it!. :td:

Changing your pace around the table and wasting a lot of time on pondering aint doing you any good whatsoever,if he gets that sorted out,he could be getting results again!.

Postby Clara8633

Vallomas wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Isn't that a bit difficult though? I don't think he'll manage.

Not really, Higgins won the deciding from agaist Judd on 2011 WSC Final with a great snooker on the pink.

Impressive ^-^ Unfortunately for Trump, that didn't happen to him in this match.

So Neil Robertson, Shaun Murphy and Judd Trump have all disappeared in one day. Quite unexpected.

Postby kolompar

hendry_fan wrote:Correct me if i,m wrong,but the last few matches he,s played,he,s slowed down his pace around the table Aa gear,two,he,d be as well stickin to the faster pace he once had.

That's what I was thinking too, tries to play slower and less attacking. He should play his natural game, bring back naughty snooker!

Postby hendry_fan

kolompar wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Correct me if i,m wrong,but the last few matches he,s played,he,s slowed down his pace around the table Aa gear,two,he,d be as well stickin to the faster pace he once had.

That's what I was thinking too, tries to play slower and less attacking. He should play his natural game, bring back naughty snooker!

Kolompar <ok> :-)