Topic locked

Re: International Championship Last 32 Discussion !!!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:ROS punishes with another ton. 3-1 at the MSI.

Great display from Ronnie so far :hatoff:

Hendry's record of tons so closer :D

I'm still amazed Ronnie is playing in 2 consecutive Chinese ranking events. He gives himself more chances to break these records and is under less pressure to perform well in a event.

Ronnie's scoring has been top draw today, taking frames in one visit.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:

Hendry's record of tons ever so closer :D

Well it,s only a matter of time till he knicks that record from Hendry,i,m more bovered about him knicking the ranking finals/titles records crown.

I,ve always said,if Ron were to go on a beat this record that Hendry holds,= Ranking event finals: 57 (36 titles, 21 runner-ups),then i,ll be the first to :hatoff: and congratulate him,but he still has a lonnnnnnnnnnng way to go!.

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Think what Ronnie could've achieved if he'd had Hendry's determination and focus his whole career.

Maybe he would have burnt out 10 years ago if he had...

<laugh>

Yep,indeed "maybe"!,but lets not go back to the if,s n but,s,could have,s,should have,s and assumptions in general,it,s FACTS that count!. <ok>

Postby Clara8633

Skullman wrote:Li Hang goes 4-1 up on talented young Chinese amateur Zhao Xintong.

He was 4-1 to Jamie Jones as well, but it'd be unlikely he cameback from there again.

Aww, I want Zhao Xintong to win.

Postby Cloud Strife

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Hendry's record of tons ever so closer :D

Well it,s only a matter of time till he knicks that record from Hendry,i,m more bovered about him knicking the ranking finals/titles records crown.

I,ve always said,if Ron were to go on a beat this record that Hendry holds,= Ranking event finals: 57 (36 titles, 21 runner-ups),then i,ll be the first to :hatoff: and congratulate him,but he still has a lonnnnnnnnnnng way to go!.

Ronnie is the greatest break builder in snooker history. I don't think there's any doubt about that.

However, as you said, Hendry still holds a lot of important records like ranking wins and finals.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:That was one of Ronnie's best performances in China for a long long time. 3 centuries and a comfortable win over a opponent who played quite well.

It was indeed :D :hatoff:

He badly wants the record of tons I feel, it's just a matter of time now. He's the greatest breakbuilder in history no doubt. :hatoff: