Topic locked

Re: International Championship Last 32 Discussion !!!

Postby Clara8633

Cloud Strife wrote:Well played Mark. I would like to see an MJW versus Ronnie match. It feels like ages since we had one.

It would be so cool if Mark Williams manages to beat ROS too.

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:And Ebdon beats Perry 6-1. Has the winner of Judd v Burnett next.

Judd vs Ebdon.

Clash of styles. <laugh>

It might not be Trump. Trump wasn't playing well yesterday while Burnett beat Stevens 6-1, so it could possibly turn out like Murphy's lol (despite Murphy doing really well yesterday).

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:I've noticed that the most surprising matches were all 6-1 (Higgins, Dott, Murphy). I'm also a bit surprised about Ebdon's match, I thought Perry would do better.

Yes, I was surprised at that.

Not so much that Ebdon won, but more at the margin of victory. Thought that match may be closer.

Postby SnookerEd25

Clara8633 wrote:I've noticed that the most surprising matches were all 6-1 (Higgins, Dott, Murphy). I'm also a bit surprised about Ebdon's match, I thought Perry would do better.

Perry finished last season, and started this, in really good form - but I think failure to get over the line against Robbo in the Wuxi final has really affected him. If he doesn't get over it soon, his season could turn into one long hangover...

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:

Yes, I was surprised at that.

Not so much that Ebdon won, but more at the margin of victory. Thought that match may be closer.

Instead, Joe Perry ended up with the same scoreline as Andrew Pagett O_o

Postby Clara8633

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Perry finished last season, and started this, in really good form - but I think failure to get over the line against Robbo in the Wuxi final has really affected him. If he doesn't get over it soon, his season could turn into one long hangover...

I understand what a huge blow that final was for Perry, he was really close to the first ranking title of his career.

Postby Clara8633

Clara8633 wrote:Joe Swail was excellent :hatoff:

That smiley does NOT look nice in my post. I don't wear a hat, and even if I do I wouldn't wear one like that xD
But it was meant as a tribute.