Topic locked

Re: Indian Open Wild Card and Last 64 Discussion !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:I'm busy, so not watching, just listening in my headphones. I suggest you do the same...

All square at 2 each Ding vs Oh No!

Yeah, I'm at work as well. Pity they haven't made the stream available on smartphones.

Come on World Snooker, get with the times ffs!

Postby PoolBoy

What has happened to Ding!?
He's just not at the races. World no 1 recently yet will be under the radar come Sheffield! There's probably a big performance from him just around the corner - he's too good to simply fade away!

Postby Dan-cat

PoolBoy wrote:What has happened to Ding!?
He's just not at the races. World no 1 recently yet will be under the radar come Sheffield! There's probably a big performance from him just around the corner - he's too good to simply fade away!

He'll be back. Going into Sheffield with no pressure will help

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 11th of March

1.30pm

Ding Junhui 3-4 Thepchaya Un-Nooh
Ryan Day 1-4 Nigel Bond
Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon 1-4 Dechawat Poomjaeng
David Morris 4-0 David Gilbert

NB 3pm

Mark King 0-2 Aditya Mehta
Graeme Dott 0-1 Robin Hull
Luca Brecel 3-1 Fegal O'Brien
Andrew Pagett 3-1 Zack Richardson

Postby snooky147

Not a lot you can do in a best of 7 when your opponents on fire. Hull wins first against Graeme with 92, pinches second from 59 down. Loses the 3rd and makes a 64 break to counter Graemes 63 in the 4th. Sigh.

Postby JDM375

Luca through 4-2, decent standard by the looks of scoring, two centuries mid match for Brecel.

Luca winning a lot of scrappy frames all of a sudden and he is winning a hell of a lot more recently as consequence.

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 11th of March

NB 3pm

Mark King 3-4 Aditya Mehta
Graeme Dott 4-3 Robin Hull
Luca Brecel 4-2 Fergal O'Brien
Andrew Pagett 4-2 Zack Richardson

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:What has happened to Ding!?

He'll be back. Going into Sheffield with no pressure will help

Wouldn't it be a BIG irony if come Sheffield no one in the World would back him to win it given the horror season he's having, and all of a sudden he surprised everyone and won it...

You're right, this horror season puts no pressure at all on Ding at Worlds, I wont say he would win it, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he went far at Worlds, semis or even the Final...

At the moment though he can basically lose to anyone on the tour, as shown with some of his defeats this season.

Postby Tamctus

snooky147 wrote:Whoa, that was one helluva best of seven between Hull and Graeme. Graeme returning the favour by pinching the decider after Hull pinched frames 2 and 4 from him.

Yep, really a nail-biter and very high standard match. 9 50+ breaks in a best of 7! IMO either player would have deserved to go through.

Postby Clara8633

Gnomy wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Gnomy wrote:Where is it airing?

Is there a link where I can watch the match?

I always watch live snooker here:
http://snookerroom.tv/live

Can I have the exact link man?
THanks

It's right there on that page - just click the play button on the video to watch the streamed matches when they're available.