Post a reply

Bank of Communications OTO Shanghai Masters Final!!!

Postby Skullman

Image Image Image
Monday 8th~Sunday 14th of September at the Shanghai Grand Stage, China

So down to the final match and despite the two favourites being out we still have a good match on.

First we have Mark Allen, two time ranking event winner in China, who had a great comeback against World Champion Mark Selby last round. He's already been in two finals (albeit minor ones) this season and is looking to add to his silverware collection.

Then we have Stuart Bingham, 2011 Australian Champion, conqueror of defending champion and home favourite Ding Junhui, who hasn't been in a ranking final since the 2013 Welsh Open.

Who will win?

DRAW

Final

Stuart Bingham v Mark Allen

Head to Heads

Total: Allen leads 3-2
Ranking Events: 2-2
Multiple session matches: Allen leads 2-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Bank of Communications OTO Shanghai Masters Final!!!

Postby Andre147

Maybe not the Final most would have expected or wanted, but I think it'll be a good one, given some of the comments from both in the past and it never hurts to have a grudge match.

Indeed as SF said, Bingo can show Allen his bottle as Allen will have the best seat in the house to watch it <laugh>

I want an Allen win though, but I just hope it's a good match and both players play well, this event has had some good finals down the years.

Postby Skullman

To be honest I think that whole bottle thing is behind them. It's been three years or something since it happened and neither have brought it up again. No point inventing needle where there isn't any anymore.

I would like Bingo to win though.

Postby The Cueist

I can see Allen eating Bing for breakfast if he gets off to
A flyer.
He has a fair pace does mark althoigh he can make bad shot choices at times that costs him frames here and there in matches.

Should be good .
Cant see bing winning this.
Bingham is a good lad and an accomplished player
I think Allen will have too much for him.

Postby Andre147

Tamctus wrote:I remember they already settled the issue and have had a dinner and all after that too. Or I might remember wrong :roll:

No I think you're right, there's no more issues between them and they get along fine.

In a way, it's a shame, lol, a grudge match is always nice :evilgrin:

Anyway, just hope it's a good one and it gets close. I want Allen to win, but I think Bingo might take it.