Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications OTO Shanghai Masters Quarter Fina

Postby Wildey

Vallomas wrote:If Mike used less power in that long green, maybe it would have been in. Maybe. One snooker needed now, but only pink and black are left on the table.

as i said Inexperiance would cost him

Postby Vallomas

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:omfg

Vallomas wrote:Unbelievable! What did Mark do?

What happened?

Consecutive silly mistakes from both players, e.g. Allen missed to hit the green without being snookered etc.

As for the games played now, Bingham completed his win over McManus, as I just saw on worldsnooker.

Postby Roland

Enjoyed the Ding/Dott match which could have been a lot closer had Dotty won the 4th for 2-2 which ended with a good safety fight on the last red, but you always felt Ding would end up on top once it went 3-1. Graeme was showing patches of form but Ding is simply too good for most at the moment. I mean look at the 6th frame for bucks sake:

http://youtu.be/7-tqLzBh0tg?t=2h4m53s

:bowdown:

You could loop that frame on a plasma screen, put some music to it, hang it in a gallery and call it art. The man is a genius.

Postby snooky147

Graeme did show patches of form. Yesterday against Murphy he played very well. A hiccup towards the end probably because he hadn't beaten a top player for a while and we all know you can forget how to do that. Today he did not play as well but I can see it's trying to get there, the form. Coaching I think has helped him with his own game imo. Must get him to get a Graemedottcoaching.com logo on.