Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications OTO Shanghai Masters Last 16!!!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:They are showing Dott v Murphy. Bet365 are still showing Ding and Mags's matches but I think we'll find out what the TV matches when they're actually on TV.

Hendon on twitter

Genius World Snooker compromise: neither Selby nor the wildcard on TV but Maguire v McManus!

Postby SnookerEd25

Skullman wrote:Right still no confirmation of the TV matches of the second session. I'll assume they're going to pick Ding's match as one and last I heard, they were still deciding between Zhao Xintong and Selby's matches. Selby's the sensible choice, so I'm going to assume they've picked the other match.

Thursday 11th of September

7.30am

Michael White v Ryan Day
Mark Allen v Mark Williams TV
Dominic Dale v Stuart Bingham
Graeme Dott v Shaun Murphy TV

12.30pm

Ding Junhui v Martin Gould TV guess
Stephen Maguire v Alan McManus
Michael Holt v Mark Selby
Zhao Xintong v Fergal O'Brien TV guess

And yet, for me, Maguire - McManus is the tie of the session. Probably themost intriguing tie of the round.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Some tremendous carelessness from both Murphy and Dott this frame.

At the end of that session Murphy played basic safeties really badly.

Basicly telling Dott "kill me off mate"

Postby motorhead

Wildey wrote:
Skullman wrote:They are showing Dott v Murphy. Bet365 are still showing Ding and Mags's matches but I think we'll find out what the TV matches when they're actually on TV.

Hendon on twitter

Genius World Snooker compromise: neither Selby nor the wildcard on TV but Maguire v McManus!

hope it's a joke

Postby Wildey

people does find it hard to accept that Bingham is now one of the best players on the planet.

also on the flip side Dominic is one of the most inconsistent players there's ever been.

Postby Wildey

This was Dominics Best run in the event since he won it in 2007

2008 Last 32 lost 5-4 S Davis
2009 Last 48 Lost 5-4 N Bond
2010 Last 64 Lost 5-1 M White
2011 Last 32 Lost 5-4 S Murphy
2012 Last 32 Lost 5-4 S Murphy
2013 Last 48 Lost 5-3 M Dunn
2014 Last 16 Lost 5-1 S Bingham

Since 2007 hes won a total of 4 Matches lol

Postby Roland

Wildey wrote:people does find it hard to accept that Bingham is now one of the best players on the planet.

also on the flip side Dominic is one of the most inconsistent players there's ever been.

The comeback against Robbo in the UK semi showed what he can do when he's feeling good. He was completely awesome.