Topic locked

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Quarter Final Discussion !!!

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:And Robbo eventually takes the frame and match, 5-2.

Has to be careful. Bingo might not let Robbo off the hook as much as Milkin has done. (Mavis might).

he went from average form to great form from round 1 and 2 no reason same wont happen tomorrow <cool>

Postby TheRocket

I only watched the last couple of frames. Robbo didn't produce the great stuff of yesterday but he played some great safeties at the end there. Solid performance.

I like Robbos attitude that not only he always wants to win in one visit, but he also always wants to clear the table. He wants to produce centuries and big breaks all the time. An attitude, that Hendry and O'Sullivan always had/have.

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Wuxi and Australia need an asterisk by them, as the two best players Selby and Ronnie haven't entered them.

Selby entered Wuxi I think and lost to Wenbo?

Fair enough.

Wuxi should have a single asterisk then, while Australia should be double asterisked.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Wuxi and Australia need an asterisk by them, as the two best players Selby and Ronnie haven't entered them.

Fair enough.

Wuxi should have a single asterisk then, while Australia should be double asterisked.

Shut up you tart if Ronnie or Selby cant be fussed that's their problem buck all to do with the tournament

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Fair enough.

Shut up you tart if Ronnie or Selby cant be fussed that's their problem buck all to do with the tournament

Selby reminds me of another World Champion who used to skip events.

Postby SnookerEd25

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Fair enough.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: