Topic locked

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Semi Finals Discussion

Postby Wildey

had a feeling all week that Hawkins will win and nothing ive seen today tells me any difference.

i think this is the season that Hawkins is elevated even higher and could be for the first time a contender for one of the majors.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Robbo and Hawkins had never met before 2011. :shock:

they played 3 times in championship league before then twice in 2009 and once in 2010 but even so considering Hawkins turned pro in 1996 and Robertson in 1998.

Bloody Neal Foulds. Talking rubbish. :grrr:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I was at that Welsh Open match. It was frame ball Lee missed, I'm pretty sure. I think there was only 3 colors left on the table.

it didn't need a mobile phone to make Lee miss :john:

Postby Wildey

For me the best player this week has been Barry Hawkins.

it just highlights the winning animal Neil Robertson is that he can compete and nullify a players form.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:had a feeling all week that Hawkins will win and nothing ive seen today tells me any difference.

i think this is the season that Hawkins is elevated even higher and could be for the first time a contender for one of the majors.

Why has the best player this week lost 6-3 then? <laugh>

Robbo is a better scrapper. The best player throughout the week doesn't always win. In fact, they barely do.

PS Have you abandoned Ronnie for some... raccoons?

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:had a feeling all week that Hawkins will win and nothing ive seen today tells me any difference.

Why has the best player this week lost 6-3 then? <laugh>

just shows the difference between form and class