Topic locked

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Semi Finals Discussion

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:had a feeling all week that Hawkins will win and nothing ive seen today tells me any difference.

i think this is the season that Hawkins is elevated even higher and could be for the first time a contender for one of the majors.

Why has the best player this week lost 6-3 then? <laugh>

Robbo is a better scrapper. The best player throughout the week doesn't always win. In fact, they barely do.

PS Have you abandoned Ronnie for some... raccoons?

As long as Ronnie is choosing to not pursue his profession, he doesn't deserve to be represented in my avatar.

Also I like these raccoons :-D

Postby Skullman

Just typical first tourney of the season stuff. I remember last year none of the four semi finalists played a top 16 seed until they reached the semis, and Robbo didn't face one until Higgins in the final.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:had a feeling all week that Hawkins will win and nothing ive seen today tells me any difference.

i think this is the season that Hawkins is elevated even higher and could be for the first time a contender for one of the majors.

Robbo is a better scrapper. The best player throughout the week doesn't always win. In fact, they barely do.

As long as Ronnie is choosing to not pursue his profession, he doesn't deserve to be represented in my avatar.

I also might consider bringing the good old Dulux dog back :-D

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

I also might consider bringing the good old Dulux dog back :-D

yup showing Ronnie with the World trophy looks a bit desperate lol

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Pressure red got from Perry then missed the black

Would be funny if Gouldy went on to win the match.

But he'll make another crucial mistake at some point and Perry will take advantage I think.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:I don't think Perry could pot a ball over a pocket right now.

Getting over the line proving hard for perry and it is a problem he has had many times before