Post a reply

Re: Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup (European Tour 6) Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:These British PTC's are rubbish!

From a spectator point of view yes you're right, from a player point of view, it's paid practice, and instead of practicing in the club or at home, they get paid to do it, plus get match sharp.

Although if WS got rid ot them I wouldn't miss them in the slightest, you could argue they could use this British PTCs prize money to increase the European PTCs prize money, and those we have seen are proper events where the crowds always come in force.

from a spectator point of view this is the best PTC just ask sonny.

I meant a spectator watching it on TV or computer, obviously being in the venue is an entirely diferent matter.

Re: Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup (European Tour 6) Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:These British PTC's are rubbish!

From a spectator point of view yes you're right, from a player point of view, it's paid practice, and instead of practicing in the club or at home, they get paid to do it, plus get match sharp.

Although if WS got rid ot them I wouldn't miss them in the slightest, you could argue they could use this British PTCs prize money to increase the European PTCs prize money, and those we have seen are proper events where the crowds always come in force.

from a spectator point of view this is the best PTC just ask sonny.

I meant a spectator watching it on TV or computer, obviously being in the venue is an entirely diferent matter.

years ago overseas events was not shown live in this country its not all about TV or streaming.

Snooker fans today don't know they born there's always moaning about this or that...

Snooker has never been better for spectators on TV or in the venue as it is Today.....just enjoy the ride.