Post a reply

Re: Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup (European Tour 6) Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

snooky147 wrote:61 from Graeme to go 2-2 although Selby got one of the two snookers he needed apparently.

Live scores can be even more tense than watching the match itself, although it should have been streamed.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:ROS 3-1 down to Hull. Wasn't expecting that.

The way he started the day with 2 back to back tons and looking great I too wasn't expecting this. He's not lost it yet, but Hull is at the table now. Indifirent performance from Ronnie so far in this match.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Well one frame back for him at least, while it looks like Robbo will be progressing to face the winner of the match.

Yeah, Robbo wins the decider 4-3. An absolute cracker of a match that was, both had 2 tons, showing us, as if there were any doubts, why they along with Ding are the best players in the World right now.

:hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Looks like ROS has forced a decider with Hull. He'll probably win from here.

Not so sure, but nevertheless a great break of 99 that was.

Ronnie and Robbo will be a cracker if ROS comes through, but will have to play better cause we all know how Robbo is playing at the moment.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:ROS takes it. Hull had his chances. Let's see how he fares against Robbo.

As I said earlier, has to play better against Robbo, but he's very capable of that. Even if he loses no shame losing to a player of Robbo's class.

Anyway, good comeback from Ronnie.

Postby Andre147

Just tell me how many tons has Robbo had this season?

And we're not even halfway through the season..

I'll tell you what, at this rate he will reach 100 tons in a season.. that seems outrageous yes, but it can happen.