Post a reply

Re: Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup (European Tour 6) Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Friday 8th of November

Approx 4pm

Mark Williams 4-0 Tom Ford
Anthony Hamilton 4-1 Stephen Maguire
Joe Perry 3-4 David Gilbert
Judd Trump 4-1 Elliot Slessor
Mark Davis 3-4 Chris Wakelin
Mike Dunn 4-2 Scott Donaldson
Pankaj Advani 4-1 Gerard Greene
Ratchayothin Yotharuck 3-4 Michael Holt

Postby Wildey

Friday 8th of November

Approx 5.30pm

Peter Ebdon 4-3 Alexander Ursenbacher
Zhang Anda 1-4 Michael Wasley
Jamie Jones 4-1 Mark King
Ryan Clarke 0-4 Andrew Norman
Dominic Dale 0-4 Ian Burns
Jamie Burnett 4-3 Michael Leslie
Craig Steadman 0-4 Stuart Bingham
Ricky Walden 2-4 David Morris

Approx 7.30pm

Mark Williams 3-4 Anthony Hamilton
David Gilbert 0-4 Judd Trump
Chris Wakelin 4-3 Mike Dunn
Pankaj Advani 1-2 Michael Holt
Peter Ebdon 1-4 Michael Wasley
Jamie Jones 4-2 Andrew Norman
Ian Burns 3-1 Jamie Burnett
Stuart Bingham 1-4 David Morris

Postby Wildey

Saturday 9th of November

9.30am

John Higgins v Andrew Higginson streaming
Sam Baird w/o Li Yan
Barry Hawkins v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh streaming
Marcus Campbell v Paul Davison
Joe Swail v Dave Harold
Alister Carter v Yu DeLu
Ben Woollaston v Barry Pinches
Kyren Wilson w/o Ahmed Saif
Rod Lawler v Liang Wenbo
Robbie Williams v Lee Spick
David Grace v Noppon Saengkham

Approx 11am

Ryan Day v Jeff Cundy
Michael White v Duane Jones
Jimmy Robertson v Leo Fernandez
Mark Selby v Zak Surety
Martin Gould v Graeme Dott
Gary Wilson v Sean O'Sullivan
Martin O'Donnell v Andrew Pagett
Robert Milkins v Zack Richardson streaming
Kurt Maflin v Jimmy White streaming

Approx 12.30pm

Mark Allen v Tomasz Skalski
Matthew Selt v Alex Davies
Mark Joyce v Rory McLeod
Joel Walker v Vinnie Calabrese
Nigel Bond v Jamie O'Neill

Approx 2pm

Anthony McGill v Anthony Davies
Fergal O'Brien v Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Peter Lines v Allan Taylor
Marco Fu v Mark White
Neil Robertson v Fraser Patrick streaming
Tony Drago v Robin Hull
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Luke Garland streaming

Approx 4pm

John Higgins/Andrew Higginson v Sam Baird
Ryan Day/Jeff Cundy v Barry Hawkins/Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Marcus Campbell/Paul Davison v Joe Swail/Dave Harold
Michael White/Duane Jones v Alister Carter/Yu DeLu
Ben Woollaston/Barry Pinches v Jimmy Robertson/Leo Fernandez
Kyren Wilson v Rod Lawler/Liang Wenbo
Mark Selby/Zak Surety v Robbie Williams/Lee Spick
David Grace/Noppon Saengkham v Martin Gould/Graeme Dott

Approx 5.30pm

Gary Wilson/Sean O'Sullivan v Martin O'Donnell/Andrew Pagett
Mark Allen/Tomasz Skalski v Matthew Selt/Alex Davies
Mark Joyce/Rory McLeod v Joel Walker/Vinnie Calabrese
Nigel Bond/Jamie O'Neill v Anthony McGill/Anthony Davies
Robert Milkins/Zack Richardson v Kurt Maflin/Jimmy White
Fergal O'Brien/Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon v Peter Lines/Allan Taylor
Marco Fu/Mark White v Neil Robertson/Fraser Patrick
Tony Drago/Robin Hull v Ronnie O'Sullivan/Luke Garland

Approx 7.30pm

8 x Last 32 Matches

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Milkins and White over Selby and Dott v Gould.

This is bullocks.

<doh> :td: <doh>

Absolutely Skull, I've seen some very poor streaming decisions from WS, but this one tops the lot... I mean....

Gouldy and Dotty is an absolute cracker of a match and they instead prefer Milkins against a nobody and Maflin against White... and Selby too I reckon deserved the streamed match. If Selby were my favourite player like in your case I would be gutted by this decision, but even not being I still can't understand it.

Postby Wildey

Last 16
Anthony Hamilton v Judd Trump
Chris Wakelin v Pankaj Advani/Michael Holt
Michael Wasley v Jamie Jones
Ian Burns v David Morris
----------------------------------------------------------
Played Saturday

Postby Wildey

yesterday there was 98 Matches played Today there was only 56 and at almost 1,30am the 56th Match is in a decider you can imagine what time play finished yesterday.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:yesterday there was 98 Matches played Today there was only 56 and at almost 1,30am the 56th Match is in a decider you can imagine what time play finished yesterday.

Around 3 or 4 a.m wasn't it? The PTCs are very good for these up and coming players, to all players in general, but they surely can be very very tiring towards the end of the last matches, particularly if you're having 4-3 results all the way or long bouts of safety in matches.

Postby Andre147

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Wildey wrote:yesterday there was 98 Matches played Today there was only 56 and at almost 1,30am the 56th Match is in a decider you can imagine what time play finished yesterday.

Around 3 or 4 a.m wasn't it? The PTCs are very good for these up and coming players, to all players in general, but they surely can be very very tiring towards the end of the last matches, particularly if you're having 4-3 results all the way or long bouts of safety in matches.

Of course it's up to the players to better cope with those type of situations when they occur.

EDIT: Was about to say that last bit in the last post, but instead of clicking "Edit" I quoted myself <laugh>
Last edited by Andre147 on 09 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sigsky

Andre147 PGC wrote:

This is bullocks.

Absolutely Skull, I've seen some very poor streaming decisions from WS, but this one tops the lot... I mean....

Gouldy and Dotty is an absolute cracker of a match and they instead prefer Milkins against a nobody and Maflin against White... and Selby too I reckon deserved the streamed match. If Selby were my favourite player like in your case I would be gutted by this decision, but even not being I still can't understand it.

Tell me this is a mistake! I fully expect to see Gould and Dott when I log in or I will not renew my streaming subscription. Some explanation is in order.

Postby snooky147

sigsky wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

This is bullocks.

Tell me this is a mistake! I fully expect to see Gould and Dott when I log in or I will not renew my streaming subscription. Some explanation is in order.

Typical decision when it comes to putting Graeme on a Stream\TV table. I have given up. Or else I will say something sometime that will ultimately get me but more importantly him into trouble with uncle Barry.

Postby hendry_fan

snooky147 wrote:
sigsky wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

This is bullocks.

Typical decision when it comes to putting Graeme on a Stream\TV table. I have given up. Or else I will say something sometime that will ultimately get me but more importantly him into trouble with uncle Barry.

Aye,sometimes it seems that they only show Graeme when he reaches a semi-final or final!. :mood: :td:

Postby Wildey

Friday 8th of November

Approx 7.30pm

Mark Williams 3-4 Anthony Hamilton
David Gilbert 0-4 Judd Trump
Chris Wakelin 4-3 Mike Dunn
Pankaj Advani 3-4 Michael Holt
Peter Ebdon 1-4 Michael Wasley
Jamie Jones 4-2 Andrew Norman
Ian Burns 4-1 Jamie Burnett
Stuart Bingham 1-4 David Morris

Postby Andre147

I see Higgin's poor run this season continues, lost 4 nil to Higginson :chuckle:

He started the season well, but like in the past 2 seasons doesn't seem to have found his form yet. Mind you, he might do at some point or another like he often did in the past.

Postby Roland

You can laugh at Higgins losing 4-0 to his son but don't be surprised if he comes back and wins the UK. Never write him off.

I'm at SWSA, we had no wifi yesterday and phone signal is pretty much no existent but we're all sorted today.

Judd played well yesterday, Wenbo played well this morning. Wenbo v Kyren is tasty but there are a load of potential tasty ties today compared to yesterday.

Follow me on @snookerisland twitter for updates where I can.

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:You can laugh at Higgins losing 4-0 to his son but don't be surprised if he comes back and wins the UK. Never write him off.

Who says I'm writting him off? He's a legend of the game, and if you read my post carefully you would know that I expect him at some point or another to win another big tournament like he has often did in the past we most least expect him to. Yes the UK could be the one.

My laugh was more aimed at hendry_fan but anyway, as he loves to do it when Ronnie loses for instance. :john: rofl

Postby Andre147

If both come through their matches, Ronnie v Luke Garland and Drago v Robin Hull especially, Ronnie and Drago could meet in the Last 64, a match which would be very tasty.

They haven't met in a professional tournament since Welsh Open 2003.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Sonny wrote:You can laugh at Higgins losing 4-0 to his son but don't be surprised if he comes back and wins the UK. Never write him off.

I'm beginning to doubt Higgins will bounce back and win one of the majors again. He's too inconsistent.

Yes 2 years ago for instance and even before that he used to have similar results BUT he did manage to bounce back and win an important tournament and kick start his season again. Nowadays as you say he's too inconsistent, but I still do think he has at least one Major left in him, and when I mean Major I refer to the Masters, UK and Worlds, for me as Sonny said possibly the Uk Champs.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:no commentary, wrong camera angle :irk:

I don't like it

The camera angle is allright, but I reckon there's no cameraman, and no commentary I for one don't really mind.

1 nil to Garland.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

I'm beginning to doubt Higgins will bounce back and win one of the majors again. He's too inconsistent.

Yes 2 years ago for instance and even before that he used to have similar results BUT he did manage to bounce back and win an important tournament and kick start his season again. Nowadays as you say he's too inconsistent, but I still do think he has at least one Major left in him, and when I mean Major I refer to the Masters, UK and Worlds, for me as Sonny said possibly the Uk Champs.

I also don't think the flat format does him any favours. One poor game and he's out. Consistency is essential to win tournaments nowadays.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:no commentary, wrong camera angle :irk:

I don't like it

The camera angle is allright, but I reckon there's no cameraman, and no commentary I for one don't really mind.

1 nil to Garland.

Yes the camera is alright but not perfectly positioned.

However Ronnie responses with a century break. 1-1