Post a reply

Re: Ruhr Open (European Tour 5) Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Sunday 6th of October

12pm

Quarter Finals
Ben Woollaston 3-4 Stephen Maguire
Ryan Day 1-4 Ding Junhui
------------------------------------------------------------------
Robbie Williams 4-3 Luca Brecel
Judd Trump 1-4 Mark Allen

3pm

Semi Finals
Stephen Maguire v Ding Junhui
---------------------------------------------------------------
Robbie Williams v Mark Allen

7pm

Final
Stephen Maguire/Ding Junhui v Robbie Williams/Mark Allen

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:He actually turned up this time and got beat by Ben Woollaston :-D

yea but did his head turn up with him?

Postby Skullman

You're not going to give me that 'his head wasn't right' bull are you? He came there to play and actually tried.

Judging by his tweets, he clearly didn't bring his brain, but when does he ever?

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:You're not going to give me that 'his head wasn't right' bull are you? He came there to play and actually tried.

Judging by his tweets, he clearly didn't bring his brain, but when does he ever?

im not but that's the common opinion of some

if Ronnie wins hes brilliant if Ronnie loses its his fault "his head not right" . in 20+ years apparently hes never beaten because he was out played.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Skullman wrote:You're not going to give me that 'his head wasn't right' bull are you? He came there to play and actually tried.

im not but that's the common opinion of some

if Ronnie wins hes brilliant if Ronnie loses its his fault "his head not right" . in 20+ years apparently hes never beaten because he was out played.

The only ones who say that are those stupid Ronnie fanboys. When Ronnie lost, i was the first here to congratulate Ben and said he was just better on the day than Ronnie, so simple as that, as Ronnie didn't play bad at all, had 2 tons but in the end Ben was a deserving winner.

Postby Andre147

Yeah skull, hoping for a Ding v Allen final, always very good matches between those 2, though if Robbie were to make the final I would be pleased for him too.

Postby Skullman

I'm just hoping that Allen doesn't win the event.

I think if Mags/Ding play at their best they'll outclass Allen, but Mags at least doesn't seem the like the type of player who'd bring his best to a PTC.

Postby Andre147

the match between Mags and Ding could be a long one if Mags stays in touch, though Ding won't make it easy for him that's for sure.

Postby Wildey

Semi Finals
Stephen Maguire 0-2 Ding Junhui
---------------------------------------------------------------
Robbie Williams 0-4 Mark Allen