Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Paul Hunter Classic (European Tour 4) Discussion

Postby bluelagoon

Greene now no. 62 in the Provisional End-of-Season Money List. Even if he falls lower than no. 64 at the end of the season. This result should make sure that he is amongst the 8 players which survive via the PTC-List. So congratulations for another year on tour as professional. Hard enough in these days ;)

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:2-2

I love these sort of frames every now and then, although if a match is filled with them it can be very tedious.

same can be said of centuries every frame.

Postby Roland

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:Yellow wasn't a blob, Ronnie doesn't miss shots like that. It was against the nap played with drag so obviously caught a finger mark on the way up

he missed a regulation pot, thats a blob for christ sake :wave:

So it's a blob if the table makes the ball roll off the intended line? You cretin

I've just had a gander on the nutter forum, he's going insane with Selby hatred at the moment.

Postby Roland

Apparently Selby's near total clearance in frame 1 was easy because he never had to play a difficult shot. Bit like his top snooker achievement of all time, a 147 at the Crucible with all easy shots.

Postby Skullman

bluelagoon wrote:
Skullman wrote:Yup <ok>

Hope Eurosport doesn't leave it at five, because it'll likely be the decider at that point.

at five (or six cest) the snooker on eurosport changes from eurosport 2 to eurosport 1. so we won't miss a shot. i hope so.

ES1 is saying cycling at 5 here in the UK. Shame :sad: