4.) Tony Drago 4.) Michael Wasley
5.) Martin O'Donnell 5.) Daniel Wells
6.) Michael Wasley 6.) Robbie Williams
7.) Robbie Williams 7.) Peter Lines
8.) Daniel Wells and Jamie O'Neill 8.) Mike Dunn and Tony Drago

Re: Arcaden Paul Hunter Classic (European Tour 4) Discussion

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:
mantorok wrote:Well hardly a tough final for Ronnie then?

Its only best of 7. Anything can happen

Even in a one frame shootout, ROS is guaranteed to win over Carter. Hell, I think Carter could bottle a plane flying competition against Ronnie.

Postby Roland

Skullman wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Even in a one frame shootout, ROS is guaranteed to win over Carter. Hell, I think Carter could bottle a plane flying competition against Ronnie.

pmsl

Postby TheRocket

Skullman wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Actually I think, this is Carters biggest chance to beat Ron. Only a PTC match,best of 7 and Ron isnt untouchable atm. If not know, when then?

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Skullman wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Actually I think, this is Carters biggest chance to beat Ron. Only a PTC match,best of 7 and Ron isnt untouchable atm. If not know, when then?

We also said that in the World after Ronnie's absense and he still got beat, though this is a different format and correct me if I'm wrong I don't think they have ever met in a PTC match have they?

A good win for ROS, always a good one when he plays players like Selby and Higgins for instance.

And Carter levels his match at 3 all after being 3 nil down, I think he'll take it.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Unfortunately my internet died in the 4th frame. Have I missed something spectacular?

Well nothing spectacular really, both plaeyed good safeties but Selby was a bit sloppy on some of them and Ronnie managed to take advtange, and that red down the cushion in the final frame from ROS was just out of this world. But other than that a good match between 2 excelent players.

Postby hendry_fan

Yep,bar his *118*,Selby was out o sorts there.

I,m not takin sides as i always say how it is,but i really do think that Ronnie got a big bogged down,no,i don,t mean cause of Selbys style of play,i mean cause Selby played so poor.

Anyway Sonny,you can always chuck this back at the nutters forum,....

"If anyones has it easy then it,s been Ronnie,he had an easy",...

Ahmed Saif

Chris Wakelin

Alex Davies

Anthony McGill

which was followed by a rubbish Stuart Bigham and a chips n eggs Mark Selby!.

If he meets Carter in the final,then they should just give him a bye an announce him the winner,as Carter almost always plays codswallop against him.

If he has to play Greene,well,there might be a slight chance that Greene could win,but you,d probably have more of a chance of findin a needle in haystacks. ;-) <laugh>

I,m over n out,i,m off to visit some freinds. :-)

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Actually I think, this is Carters biggest chance to beat Ron. Only a PTC match,best of 7 and Ron isnt untouchable atm. If not know, when then?

It's not the first time I heard that one <laugh> . Last time was in April 2013.

Yeah I said the same <ok>

Postby TheRocket

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Actually I think, this is Carters biggest chance to beat Ron. Only a PTC match,best of 7 and Ron isnt untouchable atm. If not know, when then?

It's not the first time I heard that one <laugh> . Last time was in April 2013.

Youre right xD.But that was a best of 25, this is only best of 7.

Postby bluelagoon

Andre147 PGC wrote:
We also said that in the World after Ronnie's absense and he still got beat, though this is a different format and correct me if I'm wrong I don't think they have ever met in a PTC match have they?

Played 16x
Ronnie won 15
Carter won 1
none of the matches was a ptc-match
shortest matches = best of 5 (3 premier league or championship league matches, 2 won by ros, 1 by carter)

Postby Andre147

bluelagoon wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

Played 16x
Ronnie won 15
Carter won 1
none of the matches was a ptc-match
shortest matches = best of 5 (3 premier league or championship league matches, 2 won by ros, 1 by carter)

CueTracker :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

I asked this prior to the semi and now it even makes more sense, Ronnie hasn't had a century yet in this tournament and he's already in the final, so has Ronnie ever won a tournament without making at least 1 century? I wouldn't think so, but you never know...

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:I asked this prior to the semi and now it even makes more sense, Ronnie hasn't had a century yet in this tournament and he's already in the final, so has Ronnie ever won a tournament without making at least 1 century? I wouldn't think so, but you never know...

Yup, at least one. 1996 Asian Classic. There may be others, but that was the first I found.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:I asked this prior to the semi and now it even makes more sense, Ronnie hasn't had a century yet in this tournament and he's already in the final, so has Ronnie ever won a tournament without making at least 1 century? I wouldn't think so, but you never know...

Yup, at least one. 1996 Asian Classic. There may be others, but that was the first I found.

Ok thanks Skull <ok>

Postby bluelagoon

I found one: http://www.cuetracker.net/pages/tournaments.php?ID=387

The 1996 Asian Classic. He beat Morgan 9:8 in the final. Morgan made 3 centuries, ROS none. There are also no centuries for ROS in the Last 32, Last 16, quarterfinal and semifinal.

Haven't checked if there are any other tournaments he won without having a century.

EDIT: Oooops. Someone else was faster with the research ;)