Post a reply

Re: Bluebell Wood Open (European Tour 3) Discussion !!

Postby Roland

Tuned in at 3-1. Fu has played well today to be fair to him. He beat Davis in a great match then thrashed Williams, got past Ding which I was disappointed on a personal level because Ding's been in such scintillating form today. But I like watching Fu, it's sort of therapeutic when he stands with arms at his side working out the shot, then playing the shot and standing up with arms at his side to see the outcome. He's got great judgement of pace, very good at finding the baulk cushion but he gets very negative at times and refuses pots you can't believe he's not taking on and when he takes on a long pot he'll go for the difficult option if it means getting the white back to baulk even though he's a crisp potter. He lacks faith in his own ability it seems.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Sonny wrote:I get the feeling no one is watching the final

I do :wave:

Me too So.. as for the venue itself.. well... not many people there I reckon.

Postby SteveJJ

....And to keep a check on the players who currently will cling on to their pro status next season by being the 'highest not already qualified by any other means' players on the Euro PTC Order Of Merit are...

Scott Donaldson
David Grace
Mike Dunn
Tony Drago
Martin O'Donnell
Michael Wasley
Robbie Williams
Daniel Wells
Jamie O'Neill

Postby Skullman

Didn't get watch any of finals day but well done Ricky. Hopefully that World semi and now this means he's starting to get more consistent. And looks like Marco is playing consistently well atm rather than up and down. The more players playing well the better for the game.

Postby roy142857

SteveJJ wrote:....And to keep a check on the players who currently will cling on to their pro status next season by being the 'highest not already qualified by any other means' players on the Euro PTC Order Of Merit are...

Scott Donaldson
David Grace
Mike Dunn
Tony Drago
Martin O'Donnell
Michael Wasley
Robbie Williams
Daniel Wells
Jamie O'Neill

Steve - appreciate the info! Dunn certainly seems to be trying hard to bring himself back from the brink, seems in much better form.