Topic locked

Re: World Championship S F 2 : Mark Selby v Neil Robertson

Postby NNear

Selby is a warrior, and so is Robertson.

Get ready for an epic final, Generally Selby's safety has been immense and, in a sense, only Robertson's inCREDIBLE potting kept him close in this particular match. I expect a high level and tense final.

Postby Jester82

What a match? I did not expect that from Selby. What a tremendous fight through to the final!!
This is going to be great! Get some sleep, Mark!
Last edited by Jester82 on 03 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby AC or LT?

GET INNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BEAUTIFUL bucking BASTARD, SELBY VS O'SULLIVAN WC FINAL. THIS IS LIKE A bucking WET DREAM, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD SELBY, YOU BEAUTIFUL bucking BASTARD. YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON SELBY, PUT RONNIE IN THE GROUND. YOU'VE BEEN IN TWO MAJOR FINALS ALREADY THIS SEASON, NOW YOU NEED TO WIN THIS ONE.

Postby GJ

Great to see a final session with no easy misses.

Mark is a class lad and him and robbo are good friends

I hope by Monday he finally has his first world title :hatoff:

Come on selby

Postby NNear

If Selby wins the final then to my mind the world no.1 for the year would be even between Selby, O'Sullivan, Robertson and Ding, for obvious reasons.

Actually I didn't mean to use the word obvious; it was a genuine and natural instance on this occasion, obviously.

Must be a Leicester thing.

Postby Gnomy

GJ wrote:Great to see a final session with no easy misses.

Mark is a class lad and him and robbo are good friends

I hope by Monday he finally has his first world title :hatoff:

Come on selby

nicely said!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The dream final it is <cool>

Bring it on!

Yeah thats the Final I also wanted.

If were Robbo then so be it, am sure would have been a good one, but Ronnie v Selby has a special touch.

Such a contrast in styles.

I remember Sonny saying last year that if Ronnie and Selby were to ever meet in a Crucible Final it could be one of the best ever Finals.

Reckon you still share the same opinion Sonny.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The dream final it is <cool>

Bring it on!

Yeah thats the Final I also wanted.

If were Robbo then so be it, am sure would have been a good one, but Ronnie v Selby has a special touch.

Such a contrast in styles.

I remember Sonny saying last year that if Ronnie and Selby were to ever meet in a Crucible Final it could be one of the best ever Finals.

Reckon you still share the same opinion Sonny.

But the circumstances are different this year. Last season Selby was UK and Masters Champion and Ronnie returned from his hiatus. They played each other a couple of times already this season, so it's not quite that special but still I'm sure it will be a memorable final.