Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Tue April 29th) Quarter Fina

Postby Paddpotter

Wildey wrote:I think its clear Neil going for 100 centuries is focusing his mind and has played the best snooker during the championship so far.

Because Winning the Championship is pressure in itself i dont think its adding any more pressure on him to get the 100th century.

I agree, I think the 100 target has helped him rather than hindered him..a nice distraction from his opponent and the overall game. Reaching the 100 will only help him further psychologically in his next game against Trump. I'd be amazed if he lost tbh

Postby Wildey

Binman wrote:Will Wasley be on the tour next season

Has he been one of the best 8 ptc players outside the 64 or will have to do q school again

yea Michael Wasley has secured his tour place via PTC

the players thats losing their tour spots include

Tian Pengfei
Steve Davis
James Wattana
Paul Davison
Li Yan
Chen Zhe
Daniel Wells

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Hawkins and Trump had the easiest draws so far, not Selby.

yea how can anyone think Michael White and Ali Carter is the easiest Draw and he was seeded to meat John Higgins or Stuart Bingham in this Round

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:Normally I wouldn't say Carter is an easy draw but against Selby Carter just didn't show up. Carter would have lost to anyone playing like that, it was a joke. Unforced error after unforced error.

Carter did not show up in 2 world finals either but hey you forget that minor detail.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Normally I wouldn't say Carter is an easy draw but against Selby Carter just didn't show up. Carter would have lost to anyone playing like that, it was a joke. Unforced error after unforced error.

Carter did not show up in 2 world finals either but hey you forget that minor detail.

I dont care Wild you liittle baby. I'm talking about this years world championship. Stop playing your childish games and act like a grown man.

Ronnie has beaten the likes of Hendry, Higgins, Ding and Selby in major finals but somehow you are obsessed by two finals against Carter. Get a life.

Postby Wildey

Its fact and if anyone should grow up is you lot of imbeciles that can use any stick possible to beat Down Selby with but look out if someone has a go at your Precious Ronnie.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:I didn't bring it up. I just said Carter played terrible. This is a thread about this years world championship isn't it?

Wild is the one obsessed with easy draws. Always going off topic talking about Ronnie's past finals.

as if <doh> <doh>

Postby Skullman

Holden Chinaski wrote:I didn't bring it up. I just said Carter played terrible. This is a thread about this years world championship isn't it?

Wild is the one obsessed with easy draws. Always going off topic talking about Ronnie's past finals.

Sorry Holden, that was meant to be a general thing, not specifically aimed at you.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:Its fact and if anyone should grow up is you lot of imbeciles that can use any stick possible to beat Down Selby with but look out if someone has a go at your Precious Ronnie.

The only thing I said was Carter played terrible and would have lost to anyone. And you call me an imbecile? Wow. It's unbelievable a person like you is a moderator on this or any other forum.

Am I allowed to say Shaun Murphy and Fu played terrible as well or will you call me an imbecile again.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:

Sorry Holden, that was meant to be a general thing, not specifically aimed at you.

Ok, no problem.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:Its fact and if anyone should grow up is you lot of imbeciles that can use any stick possible to beat Down Selby with but look out if someone has a go at your Precious Ronnie.

The only thing I said was Carter played terrible and would have lost to anyone. And you call me an imbecile? Wow. It's unbelievable a person like you is a moderator on this or any other forum.

Am I allowed to say Shaun Murphy and Fu played terrible as well or will you call me an imbecile again.

ok lets bygones be bygones but im getting tired of people saying players has easy draws etc how many times have i heard Robbo had a easy draw in 2010 when others has had it easier since then.