Graeme Dott 1-0 Kyren Wilson
Dominic Dale 0-2 Andrew Higginson
Mark Williams 0-1 Alan McManus
Michael Holt 0-1 Jamie Jones
Mark King 0-1 Jamie Cope
Matthew Stevens 1-0 Tom Ford

Re: Dafabet World Championship Qualifying Rnd 4 (15-16th Apr

Postby SnookerFan

I quite like Ken Doherty. Part of me wants him to win. I wouldn't mind seeing him at The Crucible.

Saying that, if he does get through, he'll just get roll over and get spanked against whoever he plays. Poom has more chance of winning a match, and the crowds have got behind his clapping every time he misses routine. So I'll accept that it's probably better if he gets through, much though I like Ken.

Postby eire09

I hope Ken can do it would be great to have one of the legends qualifying,although poomjaeng is a great character.Ken's highest break as of yet as being 32 which is indicating that it is going to be a scrappy match. :hyper: pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

eire09 wrote:I hope Ken can do it would be great to have one of the legends qualifying,although poomjaeng is a great character.Ken's highest break as of yet as being 32 which is indicating that it is going to be a scrappy match. :hyper: pmsl

Poomjaeng is a legend. He's even playing in an upcoming Snooker Legends event. :spot on:

Postby Wildey

Ken Doherty 1-1 Dechawat Poomjaeng
David Gilbert 3-1 Jimmy Robertson
Graeme Dott 3-1 Kyren Wilson
Dominic Dale 3-2 Andrew Higginson
Mark Williams 1-2 Alan McManus
Michael Holt 1-2 Jamie Jones
Mark King 2-2 Jamie Cope
Matthew Stevens 2-2 Tom Ford

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Such a tough draw for Kyren I think he would have beaten anyone other opponent in this round.

Dott not only a tough match on paper but his form is coming back and last time he qualified he reached the final in 2010

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:
GJ wrote:Such a tough draw for Kyren I think he would have beaten anyone other opponent in this round.

Dott not only a tough match on paper but his form is coming back and last time he qualified he reached the final in 2010

True and hes the toughest draw for any seed <ok>