Post a reply

Re: The 16 Seeds for the World Championships

Postby Andy Spark

Wildey wrote:
GJ wrote:Robbos quarter looked a piece of cake last year and he didn't make round 2.

So in away a tough looking draw will focus the mind from the off.

Im always of the opinion if your a true contender harder the draw the better....

The better for who? I bet Neil would rather have Ronnie's draw.

Postby vodkadiet

Perry, Murphy and Fu are in better form than most in the draw. They will be a handful for O'Sullivan, and that isn't to mention the qualifier who will make life hell for Reginald Perrin in the first round. <cool>

Postby Andy Spark

vodkadiet wrote:Perry, Murphy and Fu are in better form than most in the draw. They will be a handful for O'Sullivan, and that isn't to mention the qualifier who will make life hell for Reginald Perrin in the first round. <cool>

Ronnie has a burden of expectation which might well make him nervous and vulnerable early on but the trouble is the qualifier might well be even more nervous depending on who it is.

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:
Wildey wrote:
GJ wrote:Robbos quarter looked a piece of cake last year and he didn't make round 2.

So in away a tough looking draw will focus the mind from the off.

Im always of the opinion if your a true contender harder the draw the better....

The better for who? I bet Neil would rather have Ronnie's draw.

easy draw makes you complacent if i was a player id rather hit the ground running with a difficult looking match

Postby Andy Spark

Cloud Strife wrote:I didn't know who Reginald Perrin was so I went and googled him.

Leonard Rossiter is British comedy at its finest. BTW rarely agree with anything vodka diet says about snooker, but I can't help but admire his style.

Postby PLtheRef

vodkadiet wrote:Perry, Murphy and Fu are in better form than most in the draw. They will be a handful for O'Sullivan, and that isn't to mention the qualifier who will make life hell for Reginald Perrin in the first round. <cool>

Fu can really blow hot and cold and personally it'd not surprise me to see him lose in the Last 32

Maguire's another. In woeful form it would seem and now without any matches until the Crucible

Postby vodkadiet

Andy Spark wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I didn't know who Reginald Perrin was so I went and googled him.

Leonard Rossiter is British comedy at its finest. BTW rarely agree with anything vodka diet says about snooker, but I can't help but admire his style.

More British comedy at its finest on now, in the form of the late Les Dawson.

:-)