Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Parks PTC Grand Final Last 16 Discussion !!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Steve ‏@MaximumSnooker
Steve Davis is trending on @Twitter! No not Nugget, this is the umpire for England's Twenty20 World Cup match against Sri Lanka. #Namesake

If anybody is interested, I also noticed #NationalCleavageDay is trending. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:That was an impressive clearance from MJW. To be honest I didn't expect him to clear the table there.

1-1

Sonny wrote:A dodgy clearance? But was it exciting?

I knew that match sounded good. Pity that wasn't an evening one. :grrr:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:That was an impressive clearance from MJW. To be honest I didn't expect him to clear the table there.

1-1

Sonny wrote:A dodgy clearance? But was it exciting?

I knew that match sounded good. Pity that wasn't an evening one. :grrr:

Williams only won that frame because Fu had a horrible kick. I expect a comfortable Marco win here and he is about to go 3-1 in front...

Postby Andy Spark

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Joe Johnson: "Anybody in the top 16 can win the World Championship" <laugh>
Well, Joe himself was about the same bookies odds as number 16 now when he won it. In fact probably longer. ;-)

Oh, you may have been referring to Ronnie not being top 16, in which case, yes.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Williams only won that frame because Fu had a horrible kick. I expect a comfortable Marco win here and he is about to go 3-1 in front...

Thanks for the updates, man. They're good for those of us who aren't at home. :hatoff:

Postby TheRocket

If I consider the current form of players like Robertson, Selby or Ding I must say, players like Higgins or Fu have a very good chance to come very far, especially Murphy. But nevertheless tough to say because I don't know the draw obviously.

I mean the WC of course.
Last edited by TheRocket on 27 Mar 2014, edited 1 time in total.