Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Parks PTC Grand Final Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:is it possible that higgins can get in ronnies half at the WC.

by the looks of things, the bottom half will be loaded immensly with likes of selby, neil, higgins, allen, trump, hawkins, maguire

the bottom half is like ronnie, murphy and ding really

The top half of the draw you mean.

I think it's possible yeah, also Bingo will be in the top half I think, and despite the thrashing Ronnie gave him last year when he's on his game Bingo is a very nasty opponent for anyone.

Postby SnookerFan

Watching this last night it struck me what a nice looking venue the Guild Hall was. Also, how full it was of fans despite the venue taking the tournament at short notice.

It's a venue I've never watched snooker, and it's a shame there isn't a full ranker there any more.

Postby GJ

Ronnie is due to face perry in round 2 at Sheffield

That could change is if allen loses today and perry makes quarters and allen would move to top quarter.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Now it's Rocket time :-D

Will Donaldson win at least 1 frame?

I say yes, Ronnie usually is a bit rusty in the first round of tournaments...

Yeah think so too and it would also be nice to see Scott show some of the stuff he can play, but I expect a 4-1 or 4-2 win for Ronnie.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Ronnie is due to face perry in round 2 at Sheffield

That could change is if allen loses today and perry makes quarters and allen would move to top quarter.

So if Allen wins today no matter what Perry does Ronnie is due to face him in round 2 at the Worlds is that right?

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Not very likely at the moment though, is it?

Looks like Robbo will have to deal with him in the last 16 :-)

Yeah match of the round I think that will be.

Postby GJ

Andre147 PGC wrote:

So if Allen wins today no matter what Perry does Ronnie is due to face him in round 2 at the Worlds is that right?

Perry would have to make the final if allen wins today I think ;-)

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:

Perry is 640 points behind Allen right now, so Joe has to progress 2 rounds further than Mark here to overtake him.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

Perry is 640 points behind Allen right now, so Joe has to progress 2 rounds further than Mark here to overtake him.

ok cheers :hatoff: