Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Parks PTC Grand Final Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ding clearly fell apart in this match, Ben played well but it wasn't like he didn't give Ding any chances.

I agree SO, that was one of Ding's worst matches all season, from 3 nil up he missed so many it was unbelievable.

Credit for Ben though, despite not playing his best to comeback, he did make the most of Ding's errors and that's all you have to do to win.

Ding though <doh> <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Lucky wrote:Is Ronnies TV 'show' being shown again. Has anyone watched it, is it as terrible an idea as it sounds?

It isn't a bad ideia at all, for you it may be, but even if I weren't a Ronnie fan I would certainly support iniciatives like this.

Haven't seen it yet as in ES Internacional it only starts at 4:15 p.m UK time.

Less than an hour's time then :-D

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Lucky wrote:Is Ronnies TV 'show' being shown again. Has anyone watched it, is it as terrible an idea as it sounds?

Not seen it. I may watch it if I happen to be channel surfing and notice it's on, otherwise I'm not fussed.

I can hear him talk marmite in post-match interviews, I don't need a whole series of shows dedicated to it.

Muppet will be on in a minute to tell me he feels the same way about me. <laugh>

And you call yourselves snooker fans. You're nothing but a bunch of elitist hipsters. The ROS show is a great initiative specially made for snooker fans but you lot cant be bothered to watch. Pathetic.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:And you call yourselves snooker fans. You're nothing but a bunch of elitist hipsters. The ROS show is a great initiative specially made for snooker fans but you lot cant be bothered to watch. Pathetic.

I've never been called an elitist hipster before. <laugh>

I'm not even sure I know what it means. But it sounds cool, so I'll take it. :D

Postby Wildey

masterdoctorgenius wrote:wtf

is 17.15 european time but they dont show the ronnie show

neither on german eurosport nor on british eurosport

Live Snooker takes priority over Recorded show this is not the BBC

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:wtf

is 17.15 european time but they dont show the ronnie show

neither on german eurosport nor on british eurosport

On British ES think it has already been aired.

On ES Internacional it will begin right after the Higgins match is finished, so probably at least another half an hour wait but I guess it will be more.

Nevermind, it's worth the wait. :-D