Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final Discussion

Postby Blavdes

Wow just wow, brings a tear to the eye. No words can adequately sum up what we just saw.

Funny that Hendry Fan banging on about all these other records when Ron breaks another rofl

Postby Andre147

Not to forget Ronnie also won the frame he nedeed for the title with a 147 just like Hendry did in 1997 Charity Challenge, the only difference Hendry did it in a deciding frame.

Postby Andre147

Blavdes wrote:Wow just wow, brings a tear to the eye. No words can adequately sum up what we just saw.

Funny that Hendry Fan banging on about all these other records when Ron breaks another rofl

rofl :-D :-D :-D :D :D

Postby mantorok

Andre147 PGC wrote:Not to forget Ronnie also won the frame he nedeed for the title with a 147 just like Hendry did in 1997 Charity Challenge, the only difference Hendry did it in a deciding frame.

For me nothing beats the 147 against Selby at 8-8 to reach the UK final.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:Not to forget Ronnie also won the frame he nedeed for the title with a 147 just like Hendry did in 1997 Charity Challenge, the only difference Hendry did it in a deciding frame.

After Ronnie had won six in a row.

Postby Gnomy

mantorok wrote:
Gnomy wrote:My first live 147 :D :D :D

Awesome!

feels like I hit a 147 myself :P :P

Hope Ding does not take the loss too seriously, lest he should make the 'Ronnie' scar even deeper.

Postby hendry_fan

Well done Ronnie!.

Thanks for snatchin another record from Hendry,you now have the *147* record for yourself. :mood: :-D

I not that bovered that that records gone from Hendry tbh,i knew it was just a matter of time till he broke that one,so well done. <ok>

He,ll break Hendrys century record for sure as well,will he beats Hendrys world titles record and total ranking titles record though,we,ll just have to wait n see.