Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final Discussion

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Well done Ronnie!.

Thanks for snatchin another record from Hendry,you now have the *147* record for yourself. :mood: :-D

I not that bovered that that records gone from Hendry tbh,i knew it was just a matter of time till he broke that one,so well done. <ok>

He,ll break Hendrys century record for sure as well,will he beats Hendrys world titles record and total ranking titles record though,we,ll just have to wait n see.

Thanks for your words hendry-fan, 36 rankers seems a bit too far but 7 Worlds... who knows...

Postby Gnomy

Commentator right when he said, He wont play for ever, enjoy him while you can.
Launched me into deep thought :O

Postby Witz78

Unreal the confidence and lack of tension about that 147 with loads of crowd noise and Ronnie smiling and joking with audience mid break.

Normally you can hear a pin drop and see the player bricking it.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:Thanks for your words hendry-fan, 36 rankers seems a bit too far but 7 Worlds... who knows...

Wouldn't put it past Ronnie to retire when he got to six just to troll his fans.

Postby Andre147

But i still cant believe what I just saw...

That left handed shot on the last red for the max was probably one of the best shots of the tourney..

landed perfect on black,

JUST BUCKING AWESOME :-D :-D :-D :-D

Postby Gnomy

Skullman wrote:As well as stealing lots of frames this week, he nicks Smurph's £2,000 high break prize.

haha, poor Murphy, no one seems to have noticed that in all the excitement :P

Postby Skullman

Gnomy wrote:
Skullman wrote:As well as stealing lots of frames this week, he nicks Smurph's £2,000 high break prize.

I did.

Postby NNear

I had to go downstairs to watch this!

The maximum was incredible, what a way to finish!

He finished it off left-handed as well just for some extra style points... buzzing off that 147.

Postby Andre147

Gnomy wrote:

Murphy :wave:

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:Unreal the confidence and lack of tension about that 147 with loads of crowd noise and Ronnie smiling and joking with audience mid break.

Normally you can hear a pin drop and see the player bricking it.

Think nerves would matter less once you'd made eleven.

Postby Gnomy

Skullman wrote:
Gnomy wrote:

I did.

Except you, obviously :P

Postby Cannonball

He had a lot of kind words for Ding at the end as well. Not just a genius, but a gentleman as well.

Postby vodkadiet

Holden Chinaski wrote:What a genius. Still cant believe that 147, how brilliant was that?!

He is the greatest talent this sport has ever seen!

Snooker, like golf, isn't a sport. It is a game. :-D

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I knew Ronnie wouldn't make his 12th max in some PTC or something. And he couldn't have picked a much better occasion than this.

I still feared he would leave the black there for 140 and refuse to pot it... rofl

Nah only joking this time he was never gonna do that, not even him.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:This is just...

UNREAL REALLY :-D :D :happy:

Ronnie is playing his best snooker ever since Steve Peters came along.

If he can win the World as well it will be his best ever season, without a doubt.

This is already SO one of his best seasons ever, he has won a PTC, CoC, Masters and now Welsh Open.

The Worlds would just be the icing on the cake :-D

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I knew Ronnie wouldn't make his 12th max in some PTC or something. And he couldn't have picked a much better occasion than this.

Well his then record breaking 11th max was in a PTC...

PS World final decider would would be a better place.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:

I still feared he would leave the black there for 140 and refuse to pot it... rofl

Nah only joking this time he was never gonna do that, not even him.

Ronnie is just giving us many memorable moments these last couple of years we can look back with joy once he retires in 2030 :-D