Topic locked

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals Discussion !!

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:If Ronnie wins this we could see one of the greatest finals of all time. It could be a real firework.

Let's not get carried away :-D

Yes,you said it!.

And before certain Ronnie fans or who else starts to ramble on,....i did,nt start this,...this guy did here,...

"Postby rocketronnie147 » 35 minutes ago

"G.O.A.T."

Sorry mate,RONNIE HAS A CHANCE TO BECOME THE G.O.A.T,but he,s still got a bit to go!!.

Hendry= Ranking event finals: 57 (36 titles, 21 runner-ups),(7 WORLD TITLES,9 WORLDS FINALS)

Ronnie= Ranking event finals: 36 (25 titles, 11 runner-ups),(5 WORLD TITLES,5 WORLDS FINALS)

<laugh> Hendryfan

you don't have to respond to every single post that has the words "greatest" or "goat" in it

Overdrive,i,m sorry,you along with a good few other Ronnie fans have always respected Hendry,i don,t want to spoil you,re or the other unbiased Ronnie fans fun in watchin Ronnie playing very good so far tonight,but i will knidly remind the Ronnie fans who don,t respect Hendry and who write rubbish like this guy wrote. <ok>

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:
Skullman wrote:
TheRocket wrote:The only one who can really cope with current O'Sullivan is peak Higgins

Well if you're including peak Higgins, you may as well include Hendry.

I'm speaking about the current players obviously.

As sad as it is, peak Higgins is as much a part of history as peak Hendry.

Postby Lucky

Davis was a machine, Hendry an absolute monster..........but this guy.... :bowdown:

not fanboy hyperbole, just an honest appraisal. If people think they've seen better, they are wrong, pure and simple.