Topic locked

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Quarter Finals Discussion !!

Postby Andy Spark

I see IMG and the BBC collaborating on another piece of very questionable T.V., this time a "documentary" on kicks. Cloth manufacturers Strachan have already made it clear from their letter to snooker scene mag that there was in fact no new groundbreaking research conducted by Shaun Murphy.

Postby rocketronnie147

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:john looks the edgier of the 2

I don't think the past is weighing much on Ronnie's mind any more. He seems at peace with himself and that makes him that much more dangerous. Higgins is not dumb.....he see's what Ronnie has accomplished these last few years.....Having said that, this match has just started :).

Postby Snooker Overdrive

rocketronnie147 wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:john looks the edgier of the 2

I don't think the past is weighing much on Ronnie's mind any more. He seems at peace with himself and that makes him that much more dangerous. Higgins is not dumb.....he see's what Ronnie has accomplished these last few years.....Having said that, this match has just started :).

I agree.

Postby Skullman

rocketronnie147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Both seem a bit tense. Neither playing as well as they were in earlier rounds.

???? I just saw a 115 clearance, what did you watch?

That was before he made that break, halfway through which I said Ronnie's found his rhythm :?