Topic locked

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Wish this match ends quick so that I can at least watch a bit of Ronnie's one, have to leave around 4 p.m, sadly. :td: :shrug:

<ok>

What is that supposed to mean? That you're happy I leave around 4? rofl :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Wish this match ends quick so that I can at least watch a bit of Ronnie's one, have to leave around 4 p.m, sadly. :td: :shrug:

<ok>

No, I was agreeing with you. Hope this match ends soon so we can watch Ronnie. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

<ok>

No, I was agreeing with you. Hope this match ends soon so we can watch Ronnie. <ok>

LOL, ok then. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Somehow Williams leads 3-2

Both not at their best, but at least Williams is taking advantage of Robbo's numerous mistakes in these last 2 frames.

Won't be surprised though to see Robbo comeback and win.

Postby Wildey

Ricky Walden 2-1 Anthony Hamilton
Matthew Stevens 3-2 Joe Perry
Mark Allen 2-2 Allister Carter
Neil Robertson 2-3 Mark Williams

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Somehow Williams leads 3-2

Both not at their best, but at least Williams is taking advantage of Robbo's numerous mistakes in these last 2 frames.

Won't be surprised though to see Robbo comeback and win.

I think Williams is playing a lot better this tournament than he was the last couple of months

Postby Andre147

No one beats Selby in reracks though :roll:

And I know what Skull will say, it takes 2 players for that too happen, but strangely enough (or not) it happens often in Selby's matches.
Last edited by Andre147 on 26 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:MJW nicks another frame. 3-2 now.

I have to admit,i never expected that,ok,it,s not over yet for Robbo,but he actually should be over the line by now,he,s had numerous chances and 2 of the frames Williams won Robbo should,nt have lost,careless,sloppy stuff from the Aussie,it,s all very well making centuries but losing frames when you really should,nt is "sick". :dizzy:

Credit to Mark for nickin those frames though!. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 PGC wrote:Yeah those clearances from Williams in the 1st and 5th frames may prove decisive.

Why do you have to leave Andre,you don,t have a date do you?. :love: :-D

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:No one beats Selby in reracks though :roll:

And I know what Skull will say, it takes 2 players for that too happen, but strangely enough (or not) it happens often in Selby's matches.

Arguably calling for reracks is more positive because you decide to get on with it and not spend ten minutes tip-tapping around.

PS Don't know about pre-2011, but Selby doesn't have that many reracks these days.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Yeah those clearances from Williams in the 1st and 5th frames may prove decisive.

Why do you have to leave Andre,you don,t have a date do you?. :love: :-D

I wish :-D Actually have to go to the doctor, almost broke my foot 2 days ago when I fell off the stairs in my house. <laugh>

Postby Andy Spark

Willie Thorne being very annoying again, accusing the ref of not knowing the rules and in effect accusing Mark of cheating. >-( Obviously the likelihood is that the white was hit by Mark but rocked back onto the red, that's why it remained a touching ball.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:No one beats Selby in reracks though :roll:

Arguably calling for reracks is more positive because you decide to get on with it and not spend ten minutes tip-tapping around.

PS Don't know about pre-2011, but Selby doesn't have that many reracks these days.

Truth be told he had many more reracks pre 2011 you're right, in the 2009 Masters Final v Ronnie think they had 3 raracks in one frame.