Topic locked

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:federer is driving me crazy atm

more than ronnie

Federer breaks back in the third. :D

and again break points against him

He holds. :D

Postby rocketronnie147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:what a saftey shot left handed from ronnie

I've stopped praising him for left handed shots, because he's basically the same player regardless. The game is so hard to play just right handed, or left handed.....and this guy is a genius with both.

Postby rocketronnie147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Interesting. This is the same table Williams and Robbo had numerous kicks but in this match I haven't seen any so far...

are kicks always random? or can it happen due to bad cuing, hitting down on the cue ball, etc.

Just wondering.

Postby Skullman

rocketronnie147 wrote:are kicks always random? or can it happen due to bad cuing, hitting down on the cue ball, etc.

Just wondering.

Sometimes I think the comms attribute bad shots to kicks when they were just bad shots.

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:I feel like Ronnie is going to win this tournament.

He said he'd only practised 5 hours since the masters. He doesn't look anywhere near as good as he did even in his first round match there against Robert Milkins, it's just a sense I get... but then again - there are other factors too. The one table set up at the masters is way more inspiring than 4 at Newport and he does like all eyes on him.

He could still win it with his B game though, just like he did the CoC. I've talked myself round to your way of thinking!